+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When your eyes are swollen do you get depressed as IF you have been crying???

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default When your eyes are swollen do you get depressed as IF you have been crying???

When your eyes are swollen do you get depressed as IF you have been crying???

I have noticed that my body responds to swollen eyes with sadness. It's as if it associates the feeling with depression and so the depression kicks in. An example is cutting onions. Now depending on a few factors (the strength of the onion, how old it is, and how good the circulation in the kitchen is etc.) onions either make my eyes swell or they make me cry. Soon after I start feeling glum. Cats have the same affect. I am not super allergic but they make my eyes swell and they make me itch (and sometimes break out into hives). Then, I get depressed. Voila! Like magic!

Anyone else experience similar affects with swollen eye baaaalllllllssss???

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: When your eyes are swollen do you get depressed as IF you have been crying???

ummmm ouch... onions suck ass.
    great tip... if you wear glasses (which i dont think you do scar, but for everyone else...) TAKE THEM THE HELL OFF WHEN YOU CUT ONIONS!! the stuff will stick to them and kill your eyes. and apparently when onion fumes touch your eyeballs it turns into sulfuric acid haha... not sure if thats true or not but it sure feels like it...
    but anyways... i dont get depressed or anything from swollen eyes but yeah... either way they aint fun

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: When your eyes are swollen do you get depressed as IF you have been crying???

i do whenI get smoke in my eyes. nrally i justwear contacts but i cat no mre and my eyes are really sensitive anyway

+ Reply to Thread