+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ciudad de México (Mexico City), anyone??

Default Ciudad de México (Mexico City), anyone??

I live in Mexico City, is anybody here??

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: Ciudad de México (Mexico City), anyone??

nopurrrrrrrrrrrs! i live like right above mexico though in arizona

not really close, i´m afraid... anyway, mom always told me not to talk to strangers, and a man with honrs on hi head is too strange for me...

hahahaha...

that means i am a lonely mexineer (a joke from Nightrose.com), as lonely as Dave Bowman, aren´t I??

Lemme know if you move into here or closer to this marvelous grey place..

lol. i would love to unfortunately,i don't speak spanish too well and feel it s an insult not to speak the language of the country. and yeah, am pretty strange, some might even say a bit.........queer..........always wanted to see other plces though, is there nything fun to do in mexico city?

lots of fun stuff to do:

1.- avoiding to be ran over by a truck
    2.- avoiding to be robbed by a thief
    3.- avoiding to be robbed by a police man
    4.- loudly talk dirty to preachers

nah, being serious, there are tons of cinemas, parks, zoos, museums, theatres, cafés, cultural squares, bars, gothic culture clubs, street markets, arcades, historical sites, a few amusement parks, expos, festivals, bookstores (too many, maybe)... almost anything you can tell..

cool. the begginnin of that sounded like here lol

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im from mexico, born in Zacatecas but i hoped the fence when i was 5 lol

oh... from Saca-Tuercas (going nuts, that is).

Very desert and arid place, if i can say; so boring like hell... maybe more; at least in hell they have Jimi Hendrix.

dude, they don't just have Jimi Hendrix in hell, they have super awesome satanic goat guitars!!!! (like in this week's episode of American Dad... sorry, but it was freakin' funny...)

never been to Mexico City, i'd kind of like to visit. deffinitly one of the planet's great urban centers.... possibly the largest in the world, no?

...and you have bookstores? we're phasing those out here in the states... if it ain't barnes and noodle, or borders, we're euthanizing them.

lots of bookstores

lots of music stores

lots of sex stores

what else do we need?

ah, yeah, we need candies, and we have tons of loads of lots of candy stores...yummy!!

El DF me parece que ser un lugar muy divertido, no???

Yo, vengo de Las Vegas, Nevada, un lugar muy extrano en el estado mas extrano de todas de las Americas, salvo por Louisiana.

your spanish is funny... pretty understandable, just a few "formal" mistakes, like if you were saying in english: I be from the DF...

and yeah, DF is funny, but it is also dangerous; crime is everywhere, and you can be robbed even in front of a policeman, and he seems to don´t care about it. It´s like Sin City with lights and colours, and without ninjas

but there are history centers where you can see ancient Eagle Warriors, from the Aztec culture, or Mayan pieces of art... the very real problem here, besides a spurious president, corruption and a fascist-like State, is that our city is more like a labyrinth than a city, you can get lost even if you have lived here for 27 years, as i have (i am 27, yeah)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán Alatriste
    your spanish is funny... pretty understandable, just a few "formal" mistakes, like if you were saying in english: I be from the DF...

and yeah, DF is funny, but it is also dangerous; crime is everywhere, and you can be robbed even in front of a policeman, and he seems to don´t care about it. It´s like Sin City with lights and colours, and without ninjas

but there are history centers where you can see ancient Eagle Warriors, from the Aztec culture, or Mayan pieces of art... the very real problem here, besides a spurious president, corruption and a fascist-like State, is that our city is more like a labyrinth than a city, you can get lost even if you have lived here for 27 years, as i have (i am 27, yeah)
    Esta bien.

Como para el crimen en Las Vegas, bueno, esta en muchos lugares de la valle tambien.

No debe que se sorprendiente porque cuando en alguna ciudad donde hay tanto dinero, y, tambien, tanta pobreza, para el tamano de la poblacion que tenemos aqui en Las Vegas.

No tenemos estado fascista aqui en Nevada, pero tenemos uno que es muy conservador, aunque no le parece a uno quien lo mira desde la afuera.

Las Vegas es, y a un extento menos, el estado de Nevada, construyenda en un fundacion de la illusion, que ayuda especialmente en tomar el dinero de turistas sin ellos se sienten mucha dolor.

Por lo menos, el DF tiene mas historia y cultura que Las Vegas. Pero, tambien, es probablemente porque el DF es mas antiguo y tiene mucha mas gente que Las Vegas.

Espero que todo le vaya bien pa' ud. en el DF.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán Alatriste
    lots of bookstores

lots of music stores

lots of sex stores

what else do we need?

ah, yeah, we need candies, and we have tons of loads of lots of candy stores...yummy!!
    yay! candy! i loves candy! ni!

Yeah, DF has long history, but most people have forggotten about it or simply don´t care...

Anyways, we still have candies !!

+ Reply to Thread