+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What moments do you think will flash before you when you die????

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default What moments do you think will flash before you when you die????

What moments do you think will flash before you when you die???? You know how they say you get a last glimpse of all those special moments in life... well, what do u think you'll remember???? Sounds, smells, emotions, etc.....

my moms smile
    My dad's smile
    the smiles of my entire family for gods sake!!!!
    the faces of everyone I love
    my first love
    Allan
    David!
    burning man
    mister Dink
    Selene
    Max
    Anna Christmas
    the smell of delicious food cooking
    my arms bleeding
    tears of laughter
    tears of pain
    my friends
    music
    hugs
    the view out of an airplane window
    the sensation of falling
    chimes in the wind
    Zen Dom
    regret
    anticipation

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What moments do you think will flash before you when you die????

PS there are a million more things I am sure but those are the things that came to mind without putting a ton of thought into it......

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

Im not so sure but it will probably be black and have trails!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

when i do therell be a brief darkness before one of the life-image-flashing imps appears to tell me "umm... we tried, but there really wasnt anything interesting to put here. there will be a brief interval before we send you on youre way. sorry for any inconvenience."

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

Who will take care of my babies?
    What will my babies do?
    What will my husband do?
    How will he get help with the kids?
    Who will help my parents?
    I can't leave yet I need to stay and take care of my family.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

..............the credits

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    ..............the credits

hahhahahahha

"Always look on the bright side of life..dada da dadada"

Producer: mama and papa karl
    Director: the white coated men

this life was a work of fiction and any resemblances to real people or events is wholly coincedental.
    no animals were harmed.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

For me it didn't happen either time.. just a moment of "oh fuckit" then darkness.

sujnit's Avatar Junior Member
    a small gathering of huts on the river Tiber

I have, perhaps, some experience with this. I had a rough time in high school and tried to kill myself several times. Once, I went into the woods to hang myself. Found a tree, prepared it, got on the chair ( yes, I brought an antique chair into the woods ), put the noose on ( constructed from an orange extension cord ). Well, just when I think perhaps this is not a good idea, I slip off the chair, the irony. I struggle for breath, the choking sound is the worst sound I've ever heard. I claw at the cord to no avail. And then it happens, what was so violent has become perfect serenity. I watch as one hand falls away, and then the other. And then the show starts, it becomes very bright, the impression I had was of film caught in a projector. I see floating boxes, each playing out a scene from my life in third person. And then I see the first bike that my parents bought for me, a girls bike, green metallic paint, with a banana seat. However, its outside of the windows, I thinks this curious and attempt to track it, the bike races across my field of vision and I can't keep up with it. Next, thing I know I'm lying on the ground looking up at the unbroken cord of the noose. I had to wear turtlenecks for awhile to hide the bruising and the scratches. I don't really remember what memories were playing inside the windows, I do remember the bike, and this was all 12 years ago.

justin

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I was read last rites (or their episcopal equivalent) once. I don't know how close to death I actually was. I vaguely remember a glow in the room and feeling sorry for my mom.

When my time actually comes, I'm sure I'll think more about folks I miss that I may get to see. Even if such are mythos, I know I'll be in company from rigor on forward.

JT

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i'm hoping all the shitty parts honesty. my dad beating me with everything and anything he could get his hands on, the kids pickin on me when my mom moved us to west phoenix as a kid,being in the boyshome,my ex-fiancee,my previous ex,the way all my gay friends ostrecized me when i told them i was bi when in actuality i really am more into men than women and i'm not that bi,

yaknow,shit like that because that way i'll be glad to be leavin it behind intead of lookin back on fun times ill never have the chance to experience again.

I personally don't know what might go through my mind if and when such an event happens.

I can only hope that I will be ready to accept it with dignity and a reasonable measure of good humour, but that would depend on the circumstances surrounding the event.

As for the rest, well, we shall see what and when we shall see, eh???

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

cpt. hook:"death is the greatest adventure."
    pan "death is the only adventure!"
    -hook-

death is like fishing, except you dont have a boat, rod or heartbeat.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    death is like fishing, except you dont have a boat, rod or heartbeat.
    What the FUCK does that mean?

And damn you people for talking about near death experiences, now I'm curious as to what you folkses almost died of.

lol i havent had a near death experience. i just fancy myself a bit of a cunny funt.

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

dmt is released in your brain when you die so crazy dreamtime status I think

great topic.
    i imagine i would see the following:
    the ocean view and hearing the waves crashing on the shore
    each of my family members faces
    the love of my life on our wedding day
    my sister and brother and I swimming when we were kids
    all the wonderful Christmas memories
    a dark night with a million stars in the sky

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

Had a dream that I described to my mom at the age of thirteen. I was looking down on my mom in a basement of some institution, I was immersed in a Stainless Steel Tub full of ice. After telling her this she said that when I had gone into a coma from fever at the age of five ( reye syndrome) I was put into a tub and very close to death. That was X-mas eve 1975.

Zwakh's Avatar Junior Member

"My life sucked"

+ Reply to Thread