+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hmmmm maybe im not such an ugly fag afterall

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default hmmmm maybe im not such an ugly fag afterall

was sayin that cuz like ysterday i realy had my day made when this hot little bonde dish wearin an mcr tee came in and was a nervous around me and then layed on the flirtin real heavy like after seeing my pretty poison belt buckle an matching boot decorations(it's a jolly roger buckle all blinged the fuck out cus i like sparkly shit)-stud bought a fuckin knife, and then stuck around a toal of two hours and was just flatout hittin on me straight up. and then when i got off of work and had to dick round the mall (hehe! dick!) , i ran into this asian couple-well, one of em was gay anyway and the nlly one was all smiling and sweet as pie to me which is a subtle flirt. made me feel special lol. now just need to drop some weight
    (now a pantsize 36-tyrin to get to size 32 or 30) and ill be a bald fuckin fox again! lol

doest realy contribute to the communal messaging system or anything-just felt like sharin is all. been a long time since i had anyone remotely attractive let alone smokin hot flirt with me is all.
    shit, last time i got that much attention from guys was when i worked at the adult video store and decided to dress up drag for halloween lol.

record sales day lol

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: hmmmm maybe im not such an ugly fag afterall

heh, dont worry about fitting into your pants, you should be trying to get into everyone elses

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

He He ! gud luck on both counts!

thanksh! yeah, i just wanna lose weight so i can look better in drag. not much choices for big gay guys when it comes to drag costume if youre big. i wish i could look as hot as when i was 16 but that'll never happen. i even had a cute little jiggle to my butt back then that guys really liked (not a oh thats a fatass kinda jiggle bt more like a firm but soft kinda jiggle.) sigh. those were the days....why did i ever go back in the closet? anyways-i've never really had any problems gettin into guys pants or them gettin me outta mine it's just nice to know i've still got a little of that fairy dust magic left lol

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa malcolm you sexy bitch youre fabulous

that's right but you mispelled bitch,cher! it's capital B! lol
    i'm working on gettin back to the way i usd to be befoe i decided to just conform to standards to make the people around me happy.....i was such a fuckin fox....or was it a minx? dunno i was called both alot-oh and some old guy with a sidearm and a hardon called me a fetch once-felt so vintage.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAHAA sorry... Bitch it is then i never use capitals hahaa... unless its all in capslock.. i type too fast to care!!

by the topic I tought you finaly heard christina augilera - beautifull song :P
    hahaha... sorry for sarcasm, I'm fighting it as much as I can
    anyway I'm glad for you... there's so many invisible things that makes one atractive like hormones for example ( feromones ), body language etc...
    good luck in weight loss

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

mmm christina.

nsfw

http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content...est-2-7-07.jpg

oh sorry, what were u saying malcom?

oh... she's so "dirty" that kissing her would feel like giving a BJ to a 1000 man at once

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Chi Chi Larule is about that size and she is fabulous. You just gotta fuckin' WORK IT (as RuPaul says). Stop thinking you are an ugly fag* before I have to come and slap you. damn it.

im not so much ugly as i am trashy which i think is hot to be proud about especially lol and careful now, i like gettin slapped...usually by guys and not on the face thugh but still.........jk. i am actually feelin a fuckin ton betterabou myself these days- although i lok pretty shabby right nw cus i aint had time to shave my head or face in days and am all hb chic right now. and dont worry, li. i've heard that song before used to have the album.and that 1000 bowjob thin sounds like fun! lol we usually call it saturday morning over here though

+ Reply to Thread