+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats your daily jewelry (fetters) look like?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default whats your daily jewelry (fetters) look like?

keepingin mind that everyone as differet tastes in shit, i was wondring how far or relative our tastes in jewery are so what jewelry pieces do you wear on a daily basis? (not floss up to go to the club jewelry-i'm talkin just gettin up or taking out the trash or goin to a bar kinda sparklies)

mine;
    hands:fnger armor on first finger (left is demonic-right is angelic)
    big blue flashign jelly rings on middle fingers
    pink and black mod acrylic rings on pinky
    (one has a pink spiral in the middle while other is various colored bars like ice cream)
    neck: one chain necklace with a little red jewel eyd skull
    one ball choker with a skull and cross bones pice attached
    one chain with padlock attatched
    one beaded necklace with purple shiny magatama on it

face: black labrette with jewels encruste in it.
    wrists:spiked braceles-one cnverted into a spiked watch.

and sometimes ill wearmy green lensed costume bugeye goggles with it all when it's realy sunny outsid and i dont wanna pop in contacts....or if i can find em. lol

waist:red and black checkered belt or black ringed belt(bondo ringys) and the buckle of choice? my pretty poison buckle (a blnged ot jewel encrusted jolly roger-very sparkly)
    oh! andi got matching little skullies laced into my combat boots.

enough about me-what about you?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: whats your daily jewelry (fetters) look like?

I'm borring. I never take off the jewelwry I wear daily. a silver bracelet on my left wrist, my labret stud, a hairstrand thin silver chain, with a tiny key ring charm, and the rings and studs in my ears... oh, and one septum retainer that I never ever ever wear down. It's probably covered with boogs; i wouldn't know since I don't wear it down or take it out.

I'm not really into jewelwry since my body is permanently decorated... If I wear too much it just looks like overkill. it's too much.

VB: You think you're boring????

I only have a Timex watch and no other jewelery that I remotely begin to wear(think I have some cuff-links or something like that somewhere. Just can't recall)otherwise.

Am REALLY boring that way, but, hey, never was into that stuff myself.

AnnieAnatomy's Avatar Wanted in all states

My everyday jewelery has to be fairly sparse because i'm always washing my hands and also because i have to wear gloves i can't wear many rings.

the stuff i wear every day, much like Voltaire Blue, i don't take off. i wear a silver chain with a little silver "G" clef charm ( made by my uncle) round my neck, on my thumb i wear a rough looking silver ring with the "om" Symbol on it in black. on my wrist i wear a copper chain mail bracelet that i made years ago.

Besides those i must admit that i am somewhat bedecked in stainless due to my earrings (all 8 of them) and my two tounge piercings. i tend to forget about all my body jewelery, all the rings are just part of me now i think thats the way piercings should be.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

pewter dragon skull pendant, leather spikied watch, dark brown wristband with a crossed axes logo, and a plain metal ring with a bottle opener built into it.

oh! i sooo just cheap chic'd the fuck out of this little toy eye patch i bought today! it's all sparkly now yay. cost me maybe three bucks to do the whole thing out and it looks badass.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i mostly just have my body piercing jewelry. captive bead rings, a few barbells(two circular ones and a straight one that once was in my tongue, along with the one that is still there.), 2 circular acrylic tapers, and one gaugued plug in each ear. for other jewelry, i just wear a pentacle necklace that i never take off.

I have a lot of favorite jewelry that I wear for long periods of time, but consistantly my husband and I have a few pieces:

My husband has an engraved tag that says he belongs to me, he wears it on silver chain; I have a matching tag that says I belong to him, but it is attached to a piercing in my nether regions. We both also have razor blade with a heart pendants and Mickey and Mallory wedding rings. (Entwined snake rings in Natural Born Killers)

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

One skull ring (pewter) one analog watch with a square face and a hematite(sp?) neclace and my hacked vid cappable I-Pod nano with headphones

I just realized how geeky I am for that

OB~26

Pyre's Avatar Junior Member

a chainmaille necklace mande from stainless steel, titanium, and inconel with a titanium and nickel silver pentagram on the end and a stainless steel ring, completly unadorned

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I have a dangerous job so I dont wear jewelry every day

i couldnt do that. i'd feel naked witout my jewelry on and noone wants to see menaked! lol

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Once my cat earrings arrive, I will wear only those and my guana (batshit) vial necklace.

JT

Okay, plain stainless steel spinner ring on right ring finger. Stainless with black inset rectangles ring on right index finger. Poison ring with inset pentagram made of sterling silver on left index. Pewter flames with a raised 7 on left middle finger. Sterling silver beaded spinner on left ring finger. Chain with padlock choker. Hawaiian style ebony fishhook choker. Northwestern native style pewter talon choker. Ten gauge captive ring in my septum. 14 gauge captive rings(soon to be 12 gauge tear drop pinchers) in the secondary holes in my lobes. 10 gauge curvy tapers in the primary holes in my lobes. Plain black leather belt with pewter biohazard buckle. Silver bike chain style wallet chain. Black and silver lowrider style skull candy headphones and zune in black leather case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainline_Iodine
    . Black and silver lowrider style skull candy headphones .
    ohmygod! i have those too! but mine are blck and gold! fuckin cool!

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Rilea
    VB: You think you're boring????

I only have a Timex watch and no other jewelery that I remotely begin to wear(think I have some cuff-links or something like that somewhere. Just can't recall)otherwise.

Am REALLY boring that way, but, hey, never was into that stuff myself.
    i dont wear anything, not even a watch. anything of the sort tends to annoy me, get in the way, or make me feel uncomfortable.

AnnieAnatomy's Avatar Wanted in all states

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    Once my cat earrings arrive, I will wear only those and my guana (batshit) vial necklace.

JT
    ?

If i may ask JT, why batshit?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieAnatomy
    ?

If i may ask JT, why batshit?
    I originally bought it as part of a fundraising drive for a bat conservation organization. I see it as a good luck charm. It also reminds one not to take one's self too seriously. As to bats: they are an important part of the ecosystems they inhabit. I find the spookiness and fear they invoke to be quite silly. They devour insects. They are rarely a threat to any human.

JT

+ Reply to Thread