+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.......

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.......

A friend sent this to me and although a certain peel-y picture made my stomach turn I do think it is otherwise amazing. I don't know how someone could have the guts to do that to themselves! Ouch ooch eech atch!!!!

x

Default Re: Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.......

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Default Re: Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.......

Yea, I used to work in a tattoo shop and they did body mods quite often, and I have only seen a few scalpling's done, but none quite that extensive. Rather impressive.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

its the picture with the 'peelings' that gets me. *shudders*

Crazy, but nothing i haven't seen before. Although I wonder why bamboo..? Must have some sort of meaning to it to her.

Although I'd be kinda upset if the artist was like "Whoops..I thought you said Shamoo..."

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Needs a little salt...

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Yep, the peelings picture got me too. Thankfully I've finished my lunch. Those kinds of body mods aren't my thing but they can look impressive on some people... even if I was into it though, I'm not sure I could handle getting my whole back done. That would fucking kill me. It was raw enough getting my tattoo!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

now that is cool

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Needs a little salt...
    And some lemon...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

They are some very well done body mods. Very neat. Some you see are just horribly botched.

"That's nothing, childbirth is way worse. We women can take pain. You men are just all wussy faggots rant moan blah"

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Maby I dont need a backpice after all !!! Hmmmm it seems like an alternative at the very least because I have to go to japan to get the backpice .

Now I need a pattern.

OB~26

Default Re: Don't look at this thread if you are eating.... but it is amazing otherwise.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    "That's nothing, childbirth is way worse. We women can take pain. You men are just all wussy faggots rant moan blah"

ahhahahahahah

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

The end result is very nice. I did gag and cringe looking at the pictures though. I could never get what she had done, I like to pick scabs.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

hmm. in the fture ill take the arnings in the title to account. btw, im half wa through a nice lasagna. would anyone else like to finish it for me? one of those pictures just ruined my appetite, strangely.

looks pretty col but.

She must really love bamboo.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Personally I think thats awesome.

I dont know much about scar tats.... how is it such a vivid red color even after it's healed?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

thats amazing, looks rather painfull. I've seen it done to a tribe in africa where they make their entire body look like the skin of a crocadile. i wonder how much this costs to have done. maybe i could grit it out or take alot of drugs before hand.

btw i was eating a piece of christmas toffee while i looked at this.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    thats amazing, looks rather painfull. I've seen it done to a tribe in africa where they make their entire body look like the skin of a crocadile. i wonder how much this costs to have done. maybe i could grit it out or take alot of drugs before hand.

btw i was eating a piece of christmas toffee while i looked at this.
    I saw that video on MSN! it was awesome..... theese pics don't bug me all that much but the discarded skin peelings was pretty nasty.....

I'm glad Scar dug that.

Someone was gonna eventually mention female pain tolerances and childbirth...

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

'oly shite! that's one of the better looking scarifications I've seen.

+ Reply to Thread