+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what should happen to doctor who photographs patient's tattooed penis?

and your little dog too

Default what should happen to doctor who photographs patient's tattooed penis?

from metro

Doctor takes pic of 'Hot Rod' penis
    Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A doctor is facing disciplinary action after taking a picture of a patient's penis during surgery.

Big deal, you might say. But the penis in question has a tatoo on it. And a great name.

When it comes to giving one's manhood a moniker, there are certain rules which must be adhered to. Naming it something fluffy like 'Paul' or 'Mr Tiddlewinks' is a no-no.

Of course, naming it at all is not advisable, but if your lame enough to do so, pick a good, strong handle, so to speak.

A man whose penis bears the tatooed slogan 'Hot Rod' says he feels violated by having its image captured by a doc with a mobile phone.

Surely not as violated as he felt when he got the tatoo?

Sean Dubowik, 37, was undergoing gallbladder surgery at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona when his snapper was snapped.

Dr Adam Hansen, who admitted taking the picture on his phone, faces disciplinary action.

The doctor telephoned his patient later to tell him he had taken the picture, because he did not want him to read about in the newspapers first.

The incident was reported by a member of surgical staff at the hospital. An investigation is underway. Dr Hansen has been placed on administrative leave.

Mr Dubowik, who runs a topless bar called Centerfolds Cabaret, said he got the tattoo on a $1,000 bet.

'I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted. I've never been in a hospital and (my) first experience is the worst thing ever,' he said.

Default Re: what should happen to doctor who photographs patient's tattooed penis?

I've seen a bunch of people talking about this around the net and people seem to think that the guy is faking feeling violated because he runs a strip club and has a tattooed cock. I've got some tattoos I only usually show to special people and I would be pissed as hell if some doctor thought it was funny to photograph on his phone to pass around to friends.

+ Reply to Thread