+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tarja from Nightwish-Better in Solo

Default Tarja from Nightwish-Better in Solo

Hey Everyone,

I love Nightwish, but I love the singer's new solo album even more. It's called "My Winter Storm" and features some awesome tracks. If you liked the older tracks you'll definately like this stuff. Metal and opera go together pretty well if you meld them right, no joke. Tarja has sex appeal and is incredibly soulful (see the music video "I Walk Alone"). The album cover definately illustrates this. I'd recommend listening to "Boy and Ghost" and "Lost Northern Star" if you're still not sold. Tell me what's on your mind, 'cuz I'm always curious.

-Shelly
    UMGD

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Tarja from Nightwish-Better in Solo

i loved Nemo myself n thats what got me sold on nightwish, she is a hottie no doubt,didnt even know she was doin solo?

Yeah its really good, you can see the video on imeem's site or her home page.. i love it

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I'd say that given you have 0 posts this is spam?

nope

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

id say since the only posts you have are spamming about tarja, you have no profile picture, you have no profile details, and you dont even have an avatar, and this is the case on The Forum Site, the Songfacts forum, AnimeWeb Turnpike, Neoseeker, MetalStorm and a whole stackpack of others, all with different birthdates in th profile, im going to go out on a limb here and guess that youre lying, cpt. spamfuck.

and every single post being either brand new Tarja Is Great Check Her Out threads or the same thing in existing threads (MetalStorm's 'what cd did you listen to last' you added youre 2 cents... "Tarja Turunen's Winter Storm. its really really good and you should check it out and the website is this and you should totally go and stuff"). youre obviously not a spambot, just a loser with no life, or worse, someone being paid to join random forums and hype her. if youre the former,get a life and piss off. people might start to think your the latter. and if you are, then you better stop before people realise it because its disgusting and encourages people to IGNORE tarjas work.

my closing statement is simple, succinct and subtle, i feel: crawl into a hole fuck yourself anally with a rabid porcupine until we can no longer hear your gibbering. thank you and goodnight.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

man, im kinda disappointed they didnt come back...

+ Reply to Thread