+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What kinds of things require Spring cleaning?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default What kinds of things require Spring cleaning?

So, I'm trying to reconfigure my space to put more workstations in. (All part of the plot for Blue Blood World Domination where y'all will be part of the ruling class of course.) Only I'm not what one would refer to as a tidy person.

I seriously just filled an entire kitchen-sized trash bin with just vitamins that neither I, nor any other living creature, needs. I mean, I buy them intending to take them and be healthy. Only sometimes I forget. Or the vitamin doesn't work that well, but I feel bad throwing it out. I really need to learn to put more stuff in the trash where it belongs.

What kinds of things pile up for you to the point where they need the big overhaul Spring cleaning?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: What kinds of things require Spring cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    So, I'm trying to reconfigure my space to put more workstations in. (All part of the plot for Blue Blood World Domination where y'all will be part of the ruling class of course.) Only I'm not what one would refer to as a tidy person.

I seriously just filled an entire kitchen-sized trash bin with just vitamins that neither I, nor any other living creature, needs. I mean, I buy them intending to take them and be healthy. Only sometimes I forget. Or the vitamin doesn't work that well, but I feel bad throwing it out. I really need to learn to put more stuff in the trash where it belongs.

What kinds of things pile up for you to the point where they need the big overhaul Spring cleaning?
    Motorcycle sheet metal (old gas tanks and such), paper, art supplies. Vitamins, like you said. Drumsticks.

Plastic bags. Twist ties.

Protein powders. I always get three quarters of the way through and get sick of the taste.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i have a bad habit of not cleaning my room(yes, i still live with my parents) as often as i should. alot of things tend to be on the floor while others parts of my room are covered in dust, which is pretty bad since one of the things im allergic to is dust. im also a bit of a pack rat, so when i do clean things, they tend to just end up in the closet or under my bed, unless its like a box to something. then it either goes in the trash or up in the attic.

I have my garage full of circuit boards, power tools, dremel parts, erm..priorty mail boxes that take up half of the garage, PVC pipes that I make our convention displays out of ...and of course theres always at least 30 of these laying on the desk stacked in pyramid styles.
    [IMG]http://a769.ac-images.*******cdn.com/images01/119/l_9443af915f132b9a1887eb3f64962908.jpg[/IMG]

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    I have my garage full of circuit boards, power tools, dremel parts, erm..priorty mail boxes that take up half of the garage, PVC pipes that I make our convention displays out of ...and of course theres always at least 30 of these laying on the desk stacked in pyramid styles.
    [IMG]http://a769.ac-images.*******cdn.com/images01/119/l_9443af915f132b9a1887eb3f64962908.jpg[/IMG]
    OH GOD

My work desk is RIDDLED with those fucking things.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

everything! lol in fact I made a list this morning...
    I need to re oganize and clean out all of my kitchen cupboards, food and dishes
    the garage, you can't even walk in there and theres a ton of exercise equipment with dust on it
    the backyard, I need to donate alot of Kadens toys from a year ago,
    wash all the pillow cases and sheets, and wash the shower curtain, the futon cover. T
    he sheds (yeah we have 2..lame) ,they're completely full of who knows what
    the bathroom, half used shampoos, makeup and all that,
    we have a ton of laundry piling up,
    my car is starting to get messy too, and it needs to be serviced,
    I still have to do my taxes...oh shit i need to check the feeling overwhelmed thread lol.
    anyway..Im a huge mess, always..Ill probably never get around to any of it

cate's Avatar Junior Member

um i'm sorry but i'm a virgo...ya know anal, picky, detail oriented. i tend to throw out things i still need. i guess a nicer way to put it would be to say i'm a "minimalist" he he

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

beer cans and beer bottles tend to pile up in my bedroom til i finally get sick of it and chuck it all out. thats about it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G

unneeded furniture and things that just takes up space and takes on dust...
    I've always been a minimalist, loving simple life and simpling down everything... only thing I collect is cool art and good music, well... music is for the work

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Black t-shirts. Once a year I bag up any t-shirts I haven't worn in a year and send them ti Goodwill.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

i have just spent the past 3 days cleaning one of my sheds, i have the big 2 storey one yet to do.

hello, my name is Head Wreck, and i am a hoarder.
    i have been putting things into black bin liners for 3 days now

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I am completely incapable of organizing on the fly, so unless I get a year or two off to figure out how to do it, it ain't going to happen

+ Reply to Thread