• I believe in someone else.

6 33.33%
  • I don't believe.

7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who shall we believe to?

Default Who shall we believe to?

Everybody believes in something, have his own god... or idol. Muslims, christians, judes etc... some of them not... but they are in similar trip like buddhists, that are "gods to them self's".
    From werry young legs you get surrounded by media, friends, parents and more that are building you to that what they want to. But, on the end I realize that we all are living on some kind of rules, religious, written(law) or unwritten rules... on the end we got physical rules :) gravity etc...
    And then I ask my self in what to believe... Who made rules that we are living with, and who made rules for making these rules?
    Are the rules above everything? Can we break them? Which one shall we break?

Can we play god and make our own rules,new ones, and then say: "From today it's going to be like this" and next 2000 years it's like that.....

And on the end... is it cool to make rules? = )

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Default Re: Who shall we believe to?

satanism

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I used to have faith in some sort of god and was spiritual. I have lost all faith recently and if I were to say I was anything I would go for satanism.

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

it's just modren mythology, like the gods of rome and greece, blind faith in a book wrote thousands of years ago is insane

BruisedRoses's Avatar Junior Member

I'm wiccan. I don't believe in soy though. Damn you soy! >.<

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedRoses
    I'm wiccan. I don't believe in soy though. Damn you soy! >.<
    soy?? why soy?? did it hurt your feelings?

memorydream's Avatar Sage

If I could make rules, break 'em, then remake 'em, I think I would look very powerful to others (like I was Pope or something). But, I imagine I would feel sick of myself when I looked in the mirror and think myself less than dirt. So, I certainly like living the way I choose (as logical or supersitious as that may be), but I really hold a deep interest in others beliefs and how it interacts with my own.

However, generally speaking, if people are at least decent to me, I let a lot go by without really thinking critically about it. If they are really loving to me, I suppose I let them get away with too much, but, by the same token, I can be merciless with those who I deem cruel. So, in that way I sort of play the role of God's executioner, when deep inside I'm wishing I can just be: "Live and let live."

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

i figured out at an early age that when people were going on about believing in God, they said it in the same way that small children said they believed in Santa or the tooth fairy or the easter bunny.

I'd love to believe in reincarnation! i think as a concept it's really cool! i like the idea of people who were real b*stards to me coming back as slugs or something equaly shitty.

The Karma system is something that works for me, the whole if you're cool to the world the world will be cool to you...

Okies, so the world doesn't follow it, but to the people who are cool to me, i will do whatever i can for them.
    And to the others i wont lift a finger.

Well, maybe one finger... one specific finger! Hehe!

Laters, Paul Cat.

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

i do belive in faries, i do i do!!!

i worship the northern gods

(no, i'm not black metal )

+ Reply to Thread