+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SF was a blast, but I'm wiped out now

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default SF was a blast, but I'm wiped out now

We had a ton of fun up in SF, despite the fact that my body really wasn't up to the task and I'm really paying the price now. Got to see a lot of great friends and some really cool new people too. Didn't really sleep much, but that's ok. I really enjoy road trips a lot and this was a really good one.

Do you enjoy road trips? Where was the last good one for you? What did you do that you enjoyed?

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Default Re: SF was a blast, but I'm wiped out now

It's been a while since I've road tripped, but I'd say it was two years ago for a two week trip to LA, which proved to be wholly unproductive. I am planning to go on another road trip to LA in a couple of months and I hope it's more productive.

I love to road trip. I think it's because I grew up as an Army Brat and am used to moving around. Road trips bring that back for a bit. I feel myself starting to stagnate if I don't move about for a bit.

Also, when I finish my documentary, I will be road tripping all over the US with some of the models in it to promote the film at festivals and o see if Nixon Sixx's statement to me is true that "you haven't experienced life until you road tripped across country with a bunch of fetish models".

BTW, it was great to meet you and Amelia while you guys were here.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

SF over Halloween was amazing. I felt at home again. Seeing JaMC. Friends. Family. My then 3 month old nephew. It was almost too good. I get homesick again. So much I want to do. It is where I'll end up. For now, it is an awesome (albeit exhausting and overwhelming) stimulus.

OEC

PS: I saved that flyer. It is one of several that kind of said "The best is yet to come." Will have it up on a little project I have going once I get formatting blogs on the Apple down. Glad you guys went up and had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    We had a ton of fun up in SF, despite the fact that my body really wasn't up to the task and I'm really paying the price now.
    Do you enjoy road trips? Where was the last good one for you? What did you do that you enjoyed?
    I usually end up feeling the same way!!! My body is seldom ready for the punishment it goes thru when I go on a road trip or event where I go nuts (i.e. concert...etc)

I love a good road trip, preferably one that leads me into places I've never seen before.

I'm due for a road trip, I'm way over due for one.

+ Reply to Thread