+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drugs have changed over the yrs....

Default Drugs have changed over the yrs....

In the 60's the drugs prevalent then are well documented...
    as well as the 70's , 80's and 90's.........but what about today.

It isnt limited to a pill or a drink....etc...

we can assume that anyone who adds any info are only adding from heresay.... and have no reflection on the poster in anyway form or faction... NOR to BBB's or any of their affiliates.

Whats 'big' in your area? Or in your life you *pretend* to have.

rikosaka's Avatar ChorizoSmells

Default Re: Drugs have changed over the yrs....

Ectasy is very big here, seem at all the clubs people are popping pills. Up untill a couple of years ago mushrooms were legal, so you could call a number and someone would show up at whatever club or place you were at and deliver your shrooms to you. I heard peyote is not on the list of banned drugs so I think it's being sold at the headshops.

I''m like one of the last two in the entire world to NOT have done it....

I'd LOVE to though. If I could only get someone to send me some CAREFULLY PACKAGED with NO RETURN ADDY and a sponge licked envelope so no one has any incriminating DNA in it... I'd MORE than LOVE to try it.

(I could give more intense mailing instructions so it wouldnt be caught.....PLUS the ones already listed !!!)

I could have in FL, but since then, I found out that x doesnt interact with my meds...
    SO I'M all like DYING to try it!!!!

I'd say this past thread should be deleted...

I'll try anything to be polite, especially if the girl handing it to me is hot enough. I always return to traditional Jack Daniels and cocaine.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

High-octane gasoline, run through a S&S E carburetor attached to a high-inch Harley engine.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

forgot to ask my daughter when I saw her last...........so I haven't got the foggiest

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I used to do meth, and I used to smoke weed. Don't do either anymore.

I won't say no to Cocaine. It makes me feel too good to care about any of the problems is causes. I haven't done it often, though.

Never fucked with Thizz or Shrooms really. Most I ever got was a body fry that left me just wishing it would fucking stop for hours.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i've never done illegal drugs but have had friends that did.. i live in polk county, which has been known for having alot of meth.. so i've been in close proximity of quite a few different drugs. i've had friends that did pot, crank, x, shrooms, acid, different pain killers..you name it really.... i dont plan on doing drugs either. personally its hard enough learning and what not with the brains cells that i have.and im some one who likes to be aware of whats going on around me even if its not the most pleasant thing... but im not going to preach about how bad they are for you. everyone knows that. actually i think if some one wants to, then go ahead...you'd think the government would at least make certain things legal in order to some how make money off of it. i mean, they're quite popular and you're not going to get rid of it.. they banned alcohol in the '20s and that obviously didnt work..

Coke makes me paranoid, and I've got a heart murmur. SO I dont enjoy the feeling of my heart jumping like that.

I prefer downers.

Coke in small random amounts... can be enjoyable... but I HATE THE CRASH!!!!!! Coke with daily use, changes the enjoyable part, where it used to make me (and others I've talked to) love the sexual enhancement, and connecting, and talking to someone.... at some point changes, and while under the influence, makes me not be able to be touched... feel or give love...I become a total grouchy recluse.... and all those around me who do it too, I begin to hate them, and they hate me as well... I start loosing any emotional attachment to anything and everything....
    I dont like this... so I gave it up.

I've only tried meth a few times. and its what I thought Coke would be.... from the descriptions I've heard. (before I'd tried either one)

I dont like the feeling of wanting to hide in my closet.... To be away from everyone and everything.
    (thats when I'd done coke for a few days) The crash would make me literally feel insane.... and then I'd do more to cancel it out...just to make it happen again 20 mins later.... I'm really bad to stash small amounts of whatever... and if I'd run out... I'd tear the house apart or comb the carpet on my hands and knees in hopes of finding a bit that MAY have fell....
    Looking back on it, its embarrassing... but to those who haven't done it much, I hope my words are helping you to know what yer getting into...

While on coke I dont like listening to music, or being social at all when I'm under its influence.... I guess it doesn't compliment my brain chemistry. When I did it, (its been close to a yr since I've done it) I tried it with a cutting agent. and I hated the cutting agent.... No idea what it was....
    BUT where I got it from was a dude in the Cuban mafia that got it straight from Miami.
    I did the RAW and it burned the hell out of my nose... one like would make it bleed... we called it getting a case of the bloody butterflies...(thats what the tissue would look like when blowing the nose)...gross I know.

This stuff was so pure... in the florida humidity, it would turn clear on a mirror.
    When cutting it up to make lines, it was like cutting deodorant with a razor.
    It would just clump back up.

I've done shrooms a couple of times, I've never had a good trip. Never got good quality or something... I only had an experience where the walls breathed, and colors ran together, and more vivid. I've only tried LSD a few times but never in sufficient quality or quantity.

I've smoked more bud than would fit compressed into several large garbage bags...
    I've laid off that though, for the same dislike of paranoia, loss of short term memory, and the lethargic feeling in the day time.
    It is one of the best sleep aids, with no hang over...my favorite use for bud is FOR SEX!!!! Its the BEST aphrodisiac !!!!!! In my opinion.
    After smoking a few, fucking for a few hours, then I just fall asleep ....
    SO naturally.
    (I've never tried 'x' though)

I dont like having to pay those prices though... I can burn thru a bag very quick.

If I have it, I wanna smoke it, and get cranky when it begins wearing off...
    The thing I most love about coke, is that when I do it, I can study and write my ass off....
    Some of the best things I've ever written, have been when I'm under the influence of Coke.... it seems to bridge the part of my brain where inspiration meets getting it out, becomes crossable.....while otherwise, I have a lot of trouble getting my ideas into word, or image form.

I've had similar success with Ritalin, snorting it of course.
    With the exception of just a few pills, I'd rather snort them than simply swallowing them. Xanax especially... or pain pills.

(I dont particularly like doing that anyway... so I stick with my ...stuff I'd rather NOT mention.)

I've never done any needle drug forms.... unless you wanna count the stuff I've gotten in the hospital.
    I got IV morphine and dilaudid !!!
    I had to close one eye to see who ever was talking to me. I was fuct up.

If I think of anything else... I'll be sure to chime in.

I've been recently turning to alcohol and elavil to help me sleep... ON OCCASION

I have a least 2 beers 5 days a week, I take days off so I dont get hooked.
    If anyone has any advice to keep from getting addicted, lemme know.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    i've never done illegal drugs but have had friends that did.. i live in polk county, which has been known for having alot of meth.. so i've been in close proximity of quite a few different drugs. i've had friends that did pot, crank, x, shrooms, acid, different pain killers..you name it really.... i dont plan on doing drugs either. personally its hard enough learning and what not with the brains cells that i have.and im some one who likes to be aware of whats going on around me even if its not the most pleasant thing... but im not going to preach about how bad they are for you. everyone knows that. actually i think if some one wants to, then go ahead...you'd think the government would at least make certain things legal in order to some how make money off of it. i mean, they're quite popular and you're not going to get rid of it.. they banned alcohol in the '20s and that obviously didnt work..
    You're better off if you can do so.

I hate it when someone has to have dental work or has an injury and is forced to take something for pain,and pandora's box is opened.

Bedlamite

I would personally think the drugs of today have returned to the prescription variety. There are alot of people I know that get ahold of Prescription pills or eventually get their own. Its rather like the 50's in that way, except the drugs have gotten more... interesting. ^_^

the pharmaceuticals are worse than any street drug ever!!!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I drink like a fucking leviathan. Not done the other shit after seeing what it has done to others. I've too many people I used to care for become crack heads and junkies. Shit like that wasn't designed to let you off it. Now a days too you can design your high. Places like Austin, you have 50 bucks and some imagination, you'll find a new high. Then again just apart of the new slavery. Reality is so harsh you need an escape just as big to coupe. For money I'll stick to boozin. I at least know what I'm in for. You never know either what you're gettin. No win, just no damn win.

What is levianthan? by popular means? I know what it is Biblical means.... sorta...but I'd like to know what it means popular means....

Giant Fish

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

where can i get some of this leviathon?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos

I've had similar success with Ritalin, snorting it of course.
    With the exception of just a few pills, I'd rather snort them than simply swallowing them. Xanax especially... or pain pills.
    Does snorting them intensify the effect? I've taken both. I do a PTSD cocktail everyday. I have no intention of changing it. I'd be weary of sleeping meds.

OEC

It makes the med hit faster. Xanax especiallly or any benzo..... I *ESPECIALLY* only do pain pills this way ... even though its yucky.... cuz theres so much powder, due to the tylenol. I have a certain something missing from my either stomach or liver (cant remember at this hour..... but it keeps the meds from entering my bloodstream like normal ppl.... I've easily done ...and uncomfortably done) hundreds of pain pills and nerve pills this way..... without physicians knowing...rather than going thru the intravenous route. To allow meds to enter my system properly.
    I dont know what a ptsd cocktail is. If you'd like to enlighten me thru PM or email I'd gladly give you my email....maybe its the environment I was raised in.(where oxycontin is hillbilly heroin).. is the reason I snort pills... HOWEVER I clearly know the ones I'm SUPPOSED TO and the ones I'm NOT supposed to snort is.... (I hate that this is even an issue at all but I'd gladly divulge in an answer in a pm/email) That's why I stick with the pain management I have now where this is not an issue..... although I do indulge with the occasional benzo in the way in which I've described. (where it hits instantly, rather than wait forever for it to hit)

I know I asked what a leviathan is.... I'd like to know, it eludes in the bible what I figure is a lockness monster type of thing.... I was just wondering what you thought it was.

Leviathan: Sounds like a new pharmaceutical hard-on pill, doesn't it?

"It'll make your dick as big as a whale!"

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Leviathan: Sounds like a new pharmaceutical hard-on pill, doesn't it?

"It'll make your dick as big as a whale!"
    I love it!!!
    Thats very clever.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

drugs are fucking lame. all of them. unless you are actuallyt in physical pain. that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    It makes the med hit faster. Xanax especiallly or any benzo..... I *ESPECIALLY* only do pain pills this way ... even though its yucky.... cuz theres so much powder, due to the tylenol. I have a certain something missing from my either stomach or liver (cant remember at this hour..... but it keeps the meds from entering my bloodstream like normal ppl.... I've easily done ...and uncomfortably done) hundreds of pain pills and nerve pills this way..... without physicians knowing...rather than going thru the intravenous route. To allow meds to enter my system properly.
    I dont know what a ptsd cocktail is. If you'd like to enlighten me thru PM or email I'd gladly give you my email....maybe its the environment I was raised in.(where oxycontin is hillbilly heroin).. is the reason I snort pills... HOWEVER I clearly know the ones I'm SUPPOSED TO and the ones I'm NOT supposed to snort is.... (I hate that this is even an issue at all but I'd gladly divulge in an answer in a pm/email) That's why I stick with the pain management I have now where this is not an issue..... although I do indulge with the occasional benzo in the way in which I've described. (where it hits instantly, rather than wait forever for it to hit)

I know I asked what a leviathan is.... I'd like to know, it eludes in the bible what I figure is a lockness monster type of thing.... I was just wondering what you thought it was.
    I'll pm you later. It's just a prescription. None of what I take has those effects.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    drugs are fucking lame. all of them. unless you are actuallyt in physical pain. that's another story.
    Even alcohol and Mary Jane?

I think this will explain teh alcohol right here.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    I drink like a fucking leviathan.
    isnt that the fish they thought was extinct for years and then all of a sudden some fisher out it bumfuck caught one like a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    Even alcohol and Mary Jane?
    no. I was talking about real drugs. I don't consider either of those real drugs unless they keep you from doing things. I don't smoke weed, but I do drink.

what about shrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    what about shrooms?
    drugs, imo

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

oh yeah, shrooms are good, especially those ones that look so cool you get a buzz just looking at them. But you gotta do at least a quarter ounce if you want to go to that place.....

gotta love the shrooms

I'm pretty much hearts and flowers over tcb2 these days.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

First drug I ever did was LSD and I liked it so much I couldn't even be bothered to try smoking weed. But then I did. So, in high school for me, it was all about acid. Then I started going to raves and taking mass amounts of crystal, and Valium to finally get me to relax. Coke is by far my fave and am somehow managing to keep it under control. I'd really like to try heroin but I won't. Something tells me I'd like it way too much and as much as I'd like to die sometimes, I don't really want to die.
    What I don't understand though is crack. Like what? WHY???

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

who hasn't smoked weed.. but nowadays i keep myself clear.

i don't even take that much caffeine any more,and alcohol is a special occasion thing (and then i have to be in the mood). i just like mental clarity as i explained to my ex mrs who was shocked at my recent more tee-total life (she knew me from when i used to drink more often and smoke).

i'm a lot saner for it, and notice things more.

heck, i only take prescribed meds if its dire (tend to resort to herbology knowledge first or just bite the bullet and carry on as normal regardless)

Murk1's Avatar Junior Member

ah drugs, so many to choose from, so little time, and sanity. Gee, where to start, well, I stayed sober through high school, my family life was mind altering enough. Then I hooked up with the wrong crowd (thank god) and started doing coke. I had this pal who was gooood buddies with this coke dealer. He would have these little intimate coke parties. Him and maybe 6 pals. So I got brought along. Free coke for 16 hours or so. Then booze to chill out. After he got busted, I went to go buy some for the first time and was like, what? That is way too fuckin much money for how high I wanna be. So another friend turned me on to meth. Oh shit, it was off to the races. Then one of those crank buddies gave me a hit of Acid, wooo hooooo! Clubs just got way more fun! So I pretty much dove in for many years after that. X, mushrooms, mescaline, speed by any name, gbh, tc2b, morphine, whatever I could get my hands on. That was in SF and you can get your hands on a lot of stuff there.... then I found DMT, w o w I kind of changed my life a bit after that. Quit all the other shit, kept on with the booze and weed and thats about it. Here in Seattle, to start my art career, I started growing weed, man I smoked alot then. Very easy to sell weed here if its good. After 5 years of no legal probs, I quit that.
    Hey, wait what was the question? Oh yeah, local drugs? So, coke is way popular here, so is meth. Everyone is doing pills black market or otherwise. Plenty of drinking. I quit smoking weed 3 years ago to see if I could. Just started again. Its awsome to have a very low tolerance again! Much cheaper! I don't really hear about folks doing acid much. I guess thats my rant.. tee hee..

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck

i don't even take that much caffeine any more,and alcohol is a special occasion thing (and then i have to be in the mood). i just like mental clarity as i explained to my ex mrs who was shocked at my recent more tee-total life (she knew me from when i used to drink more often and smoke).

heck, i only take prescribed meds if its dire (tend to resort to herbology knowledge first or just bite the bullet and carry on as normal regardless)

Well i am the way, never really liked weed. Because like to keep control of the event happening around me. Alcohol yeah agree with you there....

Pain call up my 83 year old grand mother for herbalist advance. I like use that old world knowledge, alot really works.Pain is never been something I could not handle on my own.

The only time i have ever took painkillers when I burn my hand with liquid propane. Even that was chemical burn, give me oxy for that. Just now getting hair back onto my hand after 3 years.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

Im not goin to try drugs, I have enough habits (mild OCD) I crak almost every joint in my body : knees, ankles, toes, jaw, neck, all my knuckles, wrists, elbows and spine, counting, tapping my fingers to beats, both in my head and not, my room is in orginised caos or I cant find anything, bouncing tennis balls against a wall (alternating hands), if I have an itch it MUST be scrathed or it spreads all over and I rub the bottom of my feet, fingers and palms to get rid of dead skin or I cant concentrate.
    I dont have time for a drug habit.
    But Hillbilly heroin (oxycodine) is great for migrains.

ohhhhh...i feel old and out of touch. What the hell is tc2b?

Btw, I bought a new bong today! It's green and has bats on it. My new toy. Yipeeeeeeee...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck

I've never smoked weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I've never smoked weed.
    Wierdo.

I think by tcb2 she means 2C-B a Psychedelic Phenethylamine which IMHO is fucking awesome. It belongs to an extended family of pharms like 2c-t-7, 2c-I, 2c-e all of which have similiar effects on the body. 2c-b gives smooth artificial feeling visual hallucinations that are much more vivid than those gotten from Acid, it makes you a little crazy, but there's no psychotic break like there often is with LSD. It also has a nice body feel component akin to ecstasy, but is absolutely not a good sex party drug, you wind up too distracted by the sparkles or wondering if the hands on the end of your arms are your own to have naughty fun with anyone else.

I'm a big fan of 2c-b, Dmt (OMFG its great), LSD, X, Pherenol, GHB, DXM if I'm feeling ghetto, and coke. I used to do crystal and think its an amazing high, but it fucking kills you. I smoked crack once and thought it was a waste of perfectly good coke. I've never done and never will do heroin cause I've lost a few good friends to it.

+ Reply to Thread