+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got a souvenir

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Got a souvenir

Al Jorgenson threw a drumstick at me............... so I had a good time. And now I'm in love with the singer from Hansel und Gretyl.......

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Got a souvenir

I fell in love with a girl on LJ who posted pictures of her facial makeup last night; I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she was nude in the pictures too (which went from her head down to just above the pubic line) and was very well formed indeed.

No, I didn't bookmark it.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Got a souvenir

The only thing that sucked about last night is the town where this was has a no smoking law for bars, which is usually the only time I smoke. But the singer for H+G was beautiful, at least I thought so, but then again I'm a sucker for girls in leather with purple hair and a nose ring.

+ Reply to Thread