+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'nother ink idea

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default 'nother ink idea

sorry bout all the tattoo talk but im really ichin' for some more ink besides the before mentioned third eye what about this along the top of my back with the sides running down the back,it's one of tool's logos,it's also(not just a coincidink)a charecter in some ancient crazy evil majical language

i belive it's Enochian or angelic..........one of the two.....hmmmmm...i'll get on that.......

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: 'nother ink idea

We don't mind the tattoo talk at all, so don't stress. Amelia and I have shot tons of stuff for lots of cool tattoo publications, particularly Tattoo Savage since like 97. We totally appreciate good ink.

yea i kinda fiquered that but like noone aswered my last lil' questin so i fiqured it was just a worn out topic or somthing.............so forrest being a man of good taste ...what do you think of it

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I like it. It's clean and simple. I'd do some research and find out to the best of your ability what exactly it meant first though. Might change the color of the glow, red might look like it never healed up quite right, or it might look cool. Hard to tell. Mostly, you want to be able to tell people what it means and what it means to you, otherwise what's the point, right?

yea defintly all my ink has some long somtimes,crazy,story i think i'd either do the shade stuff in black or just do the solid thing,but definetly gotta find out what it exactally means,hahahaa...lilttle less story with this one,but i got the ich so ....so ...what

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i dont think its angelic or enochian at least i couldnt find it here http://www.steliart.com/angelology_c..._alphabet.html

+ Reply to Thread