+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mean Boss

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Mean Boss

I was reading an article about mean bosses, but no one's bosses really seemed worse than any of mine! Here are some of my mean boss stories:

1. A man came in with a GUN and tried to shoot the senior partner in the firm. I heard the shots and ran outside. After the police had come to take him away, my boss was upset and asked me why I had left!

2. A temp was harrassing me and another girl at work, following me in the halls, bumping into me on purpose, yelling at me, but they wouldn't fire him until his temp job was finished. The boss told me that it was my fault.

3. I gave two weeks notice at work because I was going on a trip. The boss that hired me was so angry that she fired me immediately, even though I had quit!!!

Tell us your mean boss stories!!!!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Mean Boss

MY MOM... enough said... (we owned a company together)

Goddamn. Those are seriously fucked up. I'm glad I havn't come across any such bosses yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    MY MOM... enough said... (we owned a company together)
    Aw! How bad can your Mom be? What, she refuses to bake your chocolate chip cookies? Makes you stand in the corner?

hrm never had any mean bosses really..
    my first boss smoked weed on our breaks..

my second boss loved me to death.. a customer who every morning came to look for the Hot Wheels treasure hunts accused me of "hording" them and buying them for myself (untrue) and tried to get me fired and when he heard about it the following night we took a endcap and made it a Hot wheels endcap..and we opened about 25 cartons of Hot Wheels and took all the Treasure hunts out of them and ripped the corners off

now i run my own business and am my own boss

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

When I was 15, I was offered a job at an Army Surplus store by way of "a guy that a guy that a guy my mother knows knows".

What was the job detail? WELDING BUNKBEDS. I had absolutely no idea what the fuck I was doing, but the sombitch treated me like a union-bonded 25 year vetran of the torch.

May he rot in all the hells there ever were.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Aw! How bad can your Mom be? What, she refuses to bake your chocolate chip cookies? Makes you stand in the corner?
    Well, you know I am a BAD boy...

She fired me 5 times, and there were a lot of messed up days when we worked together.. Like the 8 months i worked with her and I did it without pay... I was stupid back then.. but there was a lot of crap that I had to deal with....

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    a customer who every morning came to look for the Hot Wheels treasure hunts accused me of "hording" them and buying them for myself (untrue) and tried to get me fired
    this happened to me a couple of times too... the guy even called the local news crew to come in and do a story on employees hoarding hot wheels (which they actually came in and shot). so we started taking out the treasure hunts in the morning and giving them to this one kid. another dude pulled a knife on an employee over it.

my last boss cooked up false fraud cases to fire all the young people that worked there so they didn't have to give us raises or insurance.

also, he tried to browbeat us into taking responsiblity for a lot stolen games.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

:S wtf... im so glad i never had any horrid bosses...
    altho im not sure what hotwheels treasure hunts are... haha someone clue me in!

Wait, did you give them a notice at all? And why would it matter if you were on drugs or not? That's messed up. Especially if your boss knew you were and wasn't saying anything because they wanted to keep you at the job.

deftonesjunkie69 said:

i was working at a restraunt as a cook but i was a bus boy 90% of the time. well one day i decided to quite. i went frulfing with a bro and my boss called me up. i told him to go f&*$ off, well he didn't like that so he called my parents and told them i was on all kinds of drugs(and i was). my parents almost made me take a UA but i called their bluff by acting like i wanted to take one to prove them wrong. but what kind of boss would do that stupid s&%*?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    :S wtf... im so glad i never had any horrid bosses...
    altho im not sure what hotwheels treasure hunts are... haha someone clue me in!

I don't get the hotwheels treasure hunt thing either... Must be a "guy" thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shivvenfist
    When I was 15, I was offered a job at an Army Surplus store by way of "a guy that a guy that a guy my mother knows knows".

What was the job detail? WELDING BUNKBEDS. I had absolutely no idea what the fuck I was doing, but the sombitch treated me like a union-bonded 25 year vetran of the torch.

May he rot in all the hells there ever were.

Gosh, you know, I need some welding done, why don't you come on over!

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I don't get the hotwheels treasure hunt thing either... Must be a "guy" thing...

Hot wheels treasure hunts is a term used by collectors.. They know when the new shipments come in and they go in to the stores and try to find the Special ones that only in so many orders.. they are valuable to the collectors becasue they are rare..

I worked at Toys R us, and some one from the mattel factory screwed up and half of a box was filled with them. . We had people coming in from a long way to see what we had, and within about 2 hours we were sold out of hot wheels....

they have the little treasure chest symbol on the card... they are worth more than regular ones. treasure hunt collectors will literally go nuts on you if they think you are hording them. a lot of the stores actually have a "your fired" policy if they catch ya.

but its not a guy thing because it was a chick who accused me of it

Wow, I never knew that... Gosh... So it really is a big deal.. Never would have known about that..

+ Reply to Thread