+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supermodel Kate Moss may be charged for drugs and rock and roll

and your little dog too

Default Supermodel Kate Moss may be charged for drugs and rock and roll

from orange county register

LONDON (AP) -- Government prosecutors are advising police in their investigation of British supermodel Kate Moss' cocaine use, the Crown Prosecution Service said Friday.

Scotland Yard sent case papers to prosecutors, asking for advice on whether there was enough evidence or sufficient public interest to charge Moss, said Russell Hayes, a spokesman with the Crown Prosecution Service. He said it was routine for police to ask for advice in such a case.

Without evidence, however, it is unlikely Moss will be charged.

Photos of Moss, 31, apparently snorting cocaine in a London music studio were published in the Daily Mirror tabloid earlier this month. She has since lost contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel.

London's police generally investigate drug dealers rather than users, but Ian Blair, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, earlier said police would consider "the impact of this kind of behavior on impressionable young people."

Moss, who reportedly checked into The Meadows Clinic in Arizona according to British news reports, issued an apology last week, taking "full responsibility for my actions."

Sarah Doukas, head of the Storm modeling agency that represents Moss, said Wednesday that Moss would soon sign a contract to represent a luxury perfume brand.

Doukas also dismissed claims that Moss' 3-year-old daughter Lila could be taken into protective custody. It was not immediately clear who was caring for the girl, and the Department for Education and Skills - which monitors child protection cases - wouldn't comment on the case on Friday, citing privacy rights of parents and their children.

Default Re: Supermodel Kate Moss may be charged for drugs and rock and roll

I can't find those fucking photos I was looking yesterday, does anybody have those?

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I can't find those fucking photos I was looking yesterday, does anybody have those?
    care to give some details of what you were looking for? there are a lot of kate moss photos on the web.

The ones where she's blowning coke.

and your little dog too

The ones where she's blowning coke.

i want to see those!

This is the best one I can find.

and your little dog too

This is the best one I can find.
    did she pose for that??

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    did she pose for that??

Ha Ha Ha
    I don't know, but I've been trying to watch 'A Current Affair' all week and have seen nothing about it.

and your little dog too

Ha Ha Ha
    I don't know, but I've been trying to watch 'A Current Affair' all week and have seen nothing about it.
    looks like it will only be on brit tv.

and your little dog too

from the mirror

EXCLUSIVE: THE MOSS FILES
    Police send drug case to CPS after just a week
    By Martin Fricker And Ryan Parry In Arizona
    POLICE investigating Kate Moss's cocaine abuse have already prepared a file on the troubled supermodel.

Seven days after they announced the inquiry Scotland Yard sent case papers to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Senior officers asked the CPS, which will make the final decision on whether to charge Moss, 31, with any offence, for advice on legal issues.

They want to know if they have enough evidence to charge her and whether it is in the public interest to proceed with the case.

The next step will be for detectives to interview Moss, now in a rehab clinic in Arizona.

A CPS source said: "At this very early stage we have been asked for advice by the police,.

"We will then look at making a decision. The advice we have been asked for is on legal matters.

"At the moment it is up to the police how they proceed and up to the police to provide us with a full file. We have to start with the evidential test."

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair sanctioned an investigation after the Mirror published pictures of Moss snorting cocaine.

He said: "We have to look at the impact of this kind of behaviour on impressionable young people and if there is evidence, something should be done."

Moss lost contracts with H&M, Chanel and Burberry after the shocking pictures were published.

She issued an apology, saying she took "full responsibility" for her actions. Her statement continued: "I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult yet necessary steps to resolve them.

"I want to apologise to all of the people I have let down because of my behaviour, which has reflected badly on my family, friends, co-workers, business associates and others."

Moss is believed to have flown to America for a 30-day stay at the Meadows centre, a leading rehab clinic in the Arizona desert. It has treated celebrities including Paul Gascoigne, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and Michael Barrymore.

Moss will share a room with addicts and submit to the tough regime.

Cigarettes are banned. So is any contact with the outside world, including her daughter Lila - who was three yesterday.

The clinic offers help to "individuals seeking treatment for recovery from toxic and abusive living".

Moss is believed to have enrolled in the £20,000 programme on the advice of Elle Macpherson, who was treated there for postnatal depression in 2003.

She could face further misery as Westminster council has not ruled out an inquiry into the welfare of Lila.

Its social services department plans to quiz Moss when she returns home to St John's Wood, North West London.

A spokesman said: "We would take seriously any allegations that any child may have been put at risk or is suffering neglect or physical harm."

But Moss's friend Sarah Doukas slammed suggestions that she is an unfit mother. Doukas, boss of modelling agency Storm, said: "She's a fantastic mother."

Meanwhile a neighbour delivered a large birthday present for Lila. The woman and two girls of a similar age to Lila stayed at her home for 20 minutes.

Asked how Lila was, she said: "She is fine." Asked if she was having a good birthday she said: "I don't know."

-FILM of Moss snorting cocaine is to be shown on TV. The Sky One documentary will feature the Mirror's undercover pictures of her taking drugs alongside boyfriend Pete Doherty.

Kate Moss: Fashion Victim? - Sky One, 10pm, Monday October 3

Check this out! It shows her cutting up and blowing like 6 uber rails!

You go girl!

i'm waiting for her to get busted for having sex with a dophin...

...oh wait... that should go under celeberty sex scandals huh?

be seeing you

+ Reply to Thread