+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yes? or No?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Yes? or No?

Should I get a hawk?

also where on my lip should I get pierced?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Yes? or No?

I heart mohawks.

Mohawks Rock!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

You will be required to post pics if you do

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

mowhawks kick ass dude and as for the lip piercing thing personaly id prefer getting done in the center i dont like the side thing it looks asymetrical

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

No, you shouldn't get a mohawk. when you see 8 year olds with hawks and Misfits shirts hanging out with thier yuppie ass parents in business suits, you know punk is fucking dead.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    No, you shouldn't get a mohawk. when you see 8 year olds with hawks and Misfits shirts hanging out with thier yuppie ass parents in business suits, you know punk is fucking dead.
    amen to that

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

do the hawk...but do it Mr.T style...have a line of hair that comes back over the ear and grow a bread so it all connects...Mr.T rules

Quote Originally Posted by devilmutt
    do the hawk...but do it Mr.T style...have a line of hair that comes back over the ear and grow a bread so it all connects...Mr.T rules
    I had that one couple months ago =) and I had it for 2-3 weeks then I just fixed a normal mohawk.... (short but fat one)

to TheQuietPlace: Do whatever you like to and do it if it's gonna make you feel bether.... but watch that you don't look stupid with it

pierce on side (my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah fancy punks with cell phones and credit cards =)
    that's just ridiculous

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

After much bitching and complaining to my employers, I have finally been "allowed" to have my mohawk. It is still very short, but I will post pics as soon as I take some. (and can figure out how to post em.)

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

why would you ask us? I dunno as much as I think they are awesome I had one in highschool for a while....asking about if you should or shouldn't kinda makes me skepticle of why you're doing it as well as the piercing....are you doing it for us or yourself? and if your doing it for other people that's the most horribel UNCOOL way fo doing anything and you have no right to bitch about who and who isn't cool and what is and is not punkrawk...but if your doing it becuase you want to for your own perosnal gratification go for it.....BTW I had a 5 spike Liberty hawk and fanhawk......I think my mom burried the pics....anyhow just do what's right in your heart and not what other people say or expect or you will never be happy with you not matter what you do. Getting a hawk is to me the greates way fo saying I don't give a monkey's toss what others think and the chemistry involved to hold it up....but now since hawks have been around a while you can actually buy waxes and gels that hold them pretty good. But comming on here asking US what WE think leaves me skepticle about why your doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Should I get a hawk?

also where on my lip should I get pierced?
    Hell yeah! Unless you're trying to get work...but if you don't have to work now is the time, most jobs don't let you have 'em So go for it! Also--lower lip, two peircings, rings, one on left one on right. SEXY! is what they call it...

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

Do whatever you feel is good for you!

But since you're asking, No mohawk.. i'm reminded of parakeets and I if saw you, i would be tempted to try to feed you crackers One lip peircing if you REALLY have to get it (I loath pain). Lower lip.

+ Reply to Thread