+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!!

Default Help!!!!

Ok so I have been gonig out with this girl for almost two years now and she dumped me yesterday for some guy that we met three days ago at an I October consert any advice Im heart broken damn her!!

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Help!!!!

shotgun and bash the guys door down and pour acid down his dick hole and be scary

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

dude most the time it's better in this situation to move on...but you don't sound like you want to.

A:you could kick his ass,but this isn't the 50's and girls rarley go for that anymore.

B:you could make some sappy plea for her to come back to you,but girls don't go for that either, oddly option A makes you brutish fool while option B makes you look like a sissy,

C:wait for her to figure out he's an asshole(assuming that he is)and be there to pick up the peices

D:realize that there's not a whole lot you can do about it and move on...then kick his ass anyway on general principle.

I think Ill go with D what do you think yeah thats the best way to go but I think Ill get a shot gun and some acid like Sceptic said

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Ill go with D what do you think yeah thats the best way to go but I think Ill get a shot gun and some acid like Sceptic said
    yeah, there's always the shotgun and acid

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

have fun,
    glad i could be of some help in influencing you to cause chaos

please note: Sceptic_Messiah is in no way responsible for other peoples actions that he's told them to do regardless of how many people are injured and how much acid is used

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    have fun,
    glad i could be of some help in influencing you to cause chaos

please note: Sceptic_Messiah is in no way responsible for other peoples actions that he's told them to do regardless of how many people are injured and how much acid is used
    nice disclaimer

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

there's always two sides to a story....

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

People always blame men for being shallow, petty and immature. Wrong. For it is woman that are often (very often) harboring these qualities. Most of my friends are male and I see the shit that thier girlfriends pull on them. Bitchy, demanding shit, materialistic and head-games. It's pathetic. Woman (in general, not all) are bitches. It's a known fact. There is always exceptions to the rules, but fuck man, put the girlie shit behind you. You don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCliche
    People always blame men for being shallow, petty and immature. Wrong. For it is woman that are often (very often) harboring these qualities. Most of my friends are male and I see the shit that thier girlfriends pull on them. Bitchy, demanding shit, materialistic and head-games. It's pathetic. Woman (in general, not all) are bitches. It's a known fact. There is always exceptions to the rules, but fuck man, put the girlie shit behind you. You don't need it.
    I LOVE YOU!!!

Finally a woman says it...I must go and make a mark somewhere to memorialize this ....

just forget.... move on

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

im sorry u have to deal with that its happened to me many times, where my (now ex) met some girl at some random event and after a few days admitted to me that 'they have a connection like theyve known eachother for ever' 'she has really nice boobs'....being heartbroken sucks im so sorry u have to deal with that. if you want her back the best thing to do is just leave her alone and chances are shell see what an idiot she was and in a few weeks come running back to you... but seriously, is someone that is going to put you through this kind of pain even worth being with??

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCliche

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

wow that sucks one time my girlfreind of two years dumped me for some guy she met on the internet who lives like 1000 miles away in florida so i know how you feel kinda...

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

I was dumped for a best friend once because of distance problems. I got furious when that said friend was all the way up in ALASKA. I was closer then Alaska, being in PA to VA. Watch out when they talk about distance, it means they have someone in mind elsewhere most the time.

Mother Superior

Women do play games a lot but no less than a man does. Dating is a game, that's the way it is. People calculating their every move,comments and strategy. If you love this girl, that doesn't go away overnight, maybe never, if you have a bond with her. There are times when we are in something, that seems so exclusive and so right at the time, then shit like this goes down. The truth of the matter is, there were problems before she decided to leave you for a guy she knew for 3 days, she obviously didn't have the courage to tell you what these issues were. That act right there should tell you, something was fucked up. I think a lot of women do act like little girls, and that they never grow up, they think their pussy is the magick key to the enchanted land and gives them right to walk all over a guy, it's just a hole. By the same token, men can be that way also, little boys, who fear intimacy and responsibilities and desperately want to jump back into that hole. About your situation at hand, I don't see how this could possibly be salvaged. She has shaken your confidence, and turned your life upside down by a very selfish act. You wouldn't do this to her, yet she didn't have a problem hurting you beyond belief. I feel she doesn't deserve you as a man or as a human being, this was a cruel thing to do to a person. When her paybacks come around, it will be up to you to decide how to act. This guy saw what she did to you, and he isn't going to forget about it anytime soon, he knows what she is capable of . He is just taking advantage of the situation. I don't think you should be violent for obvious reasons, that's not going to bring her back or take away what she did. If he wanted to fight with you, that is a differnt story. Sometimes you just need to dump what needs to be dumped.

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Sometimes you just need to dump what needs to be dumped.
    I agree with Mirren that if anyone of any sex, wants to be so childish then try to move on. Yes, it's sad but like it was also said, dating is a game... but like any game, you can start over when you feel ready.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Screw that. If she did something that stupid, she's fickle and doesn't make good decisions anyway. By no means should you take her back when this guy is done with her!(which he will be and probably soon)

On a funny note:
    The only way I would ever take a woman back was if she left me for another woman. And only if she brought the other woman with her...

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

I'm glad the is a soul in a agreement with me. Cheers! \m/

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

If she left you after knowing this guy for three days, she wasn't really into you in the first place. Just think about it this way: if you had done the leaving do you think that this chickie would have moped about for days becasue she missed you or becasue she felt sorry for her self? Would she have moped about at all? If you still have feelings for her and want some kind of revenge find a girl prettier than her and make sure you and the ex are in the same place at the same time with your respective new SOs. Actually that never works on purpose. Does this creep she left you for have a sister (preferrably in the legal age range)? If so, start hitting on her. You know what, never mind. That just creates drama. I tell you what, if you can't speak to her face to face, either write her a letter or call her voice mail when you know she won't answer and tell her how you feel about this whole thing. If she calls you back discuss it with her, if not, it wasn't ment to be. In that case take a few days to gather yourself and then hit the prowling grounds. And MidnightCliche is right, women are evil little brats.
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i say you go get yourself a new girlfriend preferably one that is not a whench unless thats your type

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    If she left you after knowing this guy for three days, she wasn't really into you in the first place. Just think about it this way: if you had done the leaving do you think that this chickie would have moped about for days becasue she missed you or becasue she felt sorry for her self? Would she have moped about at all? If you still have feelings for her and want some kind of revenge find a girl prettier than her and make sure you and the ex are in the same place at the same time with your respective new SOs. Actually that never works on purpose. Does this creep she left you for have a sister (preferrably in the legal age range)? If so, start hitting on her. You know what, never mind. That just creates drama. I tell you what, if you can't speak to her face to face, either write her a letter or call her voice mail when you know she won't answer and tell her how you feel about this whole thing. If she calls you back discuss it with her, if not, it wasn't ment to be. In that case take a few days to gather yourself and then hit the prowling grounds. And MidnightCliche is right, women are evil little brats.
    K
    i agree if she could leave you like that then she didnt like you as much as you liked her i think hes just being USED as an excuse kick his ass anyway if thats what makes you feel better

Thanx blueblood I really needed a realitycheck cant you tell??
    MidniteChliche,Keiko,Pixie,and Mirren thanx I needed that and I agree with all of you by the way K I did as you said she wanted me back she was crying and shit owell I told her to go with her guy and be on her way I dont need her shit

+ Reply to Thread