+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top ten...

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Default Top ten...

So, finally i'm back... after almost a month without being able to login... i've been thinking, halloween is close, almost a month but i'm already getting it all together, and among all my lists i have one... the top ten thing i like about halloween... in no particular order...

1.- The weather, it's just perfect i wish it was like this at least 3/4 of hte year

2.- Goulish recipes.
    3.- Dressing up 3 days in a row, wich id like to do in so freely, except i'd be kicked from school and work...
    4.- Pumpkin carving
    5.- Halloween sex
    6.- Halloween rally
    7.- Haloween madness
    8.- So many places to party at and people to meet/get drunk with
    9.- Graveyard plays (theatrical not games)
    10.- The smell of it all

The one thing i don't like about it it's all the "normal" people who will only for "charity", misuse of all the great characters, and explode images of great respect and after a week forget them.

Default Re: Top ten...

I guess at the top of my list would be that you can carry a sword around in costume and noone looks at you funny...

+ Reply to Thread