+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lovely christmas fucking trips,damn.....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default lovely christmas fucking trips,damn.....

well it's 4:50 a.m and i have to drive to KNoxville,TN in abooout 4 hours and as much as i love long trips, it's cold and my car has no heat and it shakes so much, lately, that i'll be pissin' blood by the time i get there.i have to drive right back the next night then back up to TN the next night THEN backk down here the next mornin'
    god i think im goin' to have to rebuild the engine, again, after this shit....i swear if i go sliding around on some ice up there and kill her im going to shit........family's suck especially when both sides live in different states....i rarely even talk to these people anyways....i think this is the last time i do this shit..........

well tyime to get ready lets see here
    bottle of jack ,Check
    Ciggerets(fucked that up) Check
    gas money....ohh shit......haha!

Default Re: lovely christmas fucking trips,damn.....

You don't have heat in your car!!! I wouldn't be going anywhere. I'd be like, "Sorry guys, maybe if you want me to come, you should buy me a car, so I don't take the risk of dying just to see you. Maybe I'll stop by in July or something." Seriously, be careful traveling in such cold. Bring lots of blankets. I don't know if they have heaters that hook up to your cigarette lighter, but I'd definately be finding out. I hope you have a cell just in case you do break down.

well thanks for the concern but it's not a shit car ,it's a classic ,there is none of that stuff,well...i took the heater out (weight) but im usally not driving in 4 degreed weather.........i do a a phone around here somewhere.but hell i could tare-down most of this engine on the road if i had to ,breakin' down's not a worrie it's slidin' into some big blunt object the lovely nose on this baby loves to crush in ward and it's a bitch to work out and reprimer.............

Oh really, what kind of car is it? I have a 1971 MG Midget. I just love little European racecars.

i have a bit about it in my profile thing,(love those sporty lil' midgets,power to weight is awsome) im just going copy the info from another messege

"it's a '67 ghia a freind and i were building he got sickof it offered it to me for $2 grand since i helped build it ,i said HELL YEA ,so back to the rods baby one more timeHELL yea ,some info on that is in my profile ,cuz this is one long ass messege (sorry 'bout that,man)any questions i'll be sure to answer,here the ghia from a 'nother thread(right after it was done!)"-from a messege to someone here

heres a pic from a show a while ago

a ton of metal work went into this baby im happy he practally gave it to me we did equal work on it but still it was cheap.dig the '59 cadi tails that was a bitch to wrap some steel around that fenderthose lights took somthin; like 25-30 hours of work,but damn it looks good....

Cool, very cool.

do you got an original midget or resto?,i've seen those lil' puppies bring in some suprising money for an original......had a friend with one a few years back there a ton of fun on tight roads..

im GONE dammit................off to risk my damn life ,and my cars life to see damn family.............wish me luck,ha,i'll need it it's below freezing and wet=ice up there............

(well ,actually in like 5min but what-the-fuck ever,haha)

+ Reply to Thread