+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ??

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default ??

Have the boards seemed to have slowed down lately or is it just me?

By slow down I don't mean that its slow to load... but slow talk wise.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: ??

It happens...all the interesting people I like are MIA this past week or so...though the threads of the last few days have sucked...

We need new stuff to talk about.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

what would happen if you bred a lion and a tiger?
    ah shit...
    i'm out of ideas.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah the board has been kind of lame recently

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I think we've yet to hit that "comfort level" in some areas...cause when you talk to some of the board members individually they have a lot more to say.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i thought i was the only one who thought something was diferent lately i havent had much to share or discuss

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Also...someone has to crack down on the bumping ancient threads...if the thread has not seen life since 2004...don't bump it...ends up flooding the board with stuff already talked into the ground.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

if were gona point out whats wrong i say its the threads about evry fuckin news article someone happens to find. they kill of good threads and not much discussion goes on in most of em. plus i guess some of my pirate vs ninjas thing have goten old and stale, and i will no longer be participating on such quarrels.

we need to step it up a notch- like live mass battles of pirates vs ninjas with bbb as a war center

another thing is these members that only post if it like boosts thier ego or something, the people that have been lurking on here forever but hardly ever post because talking about stupid shit that's not oh so hip and kool would like soil them. please feel free to PM me if your one of the cool kids, but don't waste my time trying to turn this into a message board, k?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Maybe the core group of regulars (that's what...8 or so people really?) could come up with a thread they've never done before.

We've slacked off big time in terms of interesting discussions...nearly all of them turn into horrid debates that go nowhere instead of shared intrests or exposure to new stuff. It's sad to see some interesting discussions waste away into personal opinion battles.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    another thing is these members that only post if it like boosts thier ego or something, the people that have been lurking on here forever but hardly ever post because talking about stupid shit that's not oh so hip and kool would like soil them. please feel free to PM me if your one of the cool kids, but don't waste my time trying to turn this into a message board, k?
    Never really saw that so much as this issue...it's more about talking about things that actually interest the various members we have here and creating an enviornment where they can take a chance to talk about something they may have something to say about.

Less ripping a part more biting ones tounge to see where something goes would be interesting to try out. Not saying we need to be false or overly nice...but their has been some shooting down of potential dicussions lately.

yeah, we're future pioneers. we allready talked about everything. now we have to wait till stuff happens in the future, so we can talk about it.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Actually, anyone findit odd we tend not to talk about most of the stuff this board is attached too?

not at all. I think that stuff is kind of stupid.

everyone is always like I read blue blood magazine like five years ago... I think I just came to this site at random, and until I joined it I never knew what blue blood was, actaully it wasn't until later that i read people saying stuff like that that I even knew what it was.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

I agree with the bumping old convos thing, I havnt been her etoo too long and it even gets on my nerves. Hey, I'll try to think up more interesting stuff for the future!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I had a dream... I was on the computer... and that there were 54 views but no replies to this thread. So I'm kinda creeped out because when I looked... it said "15 Replies 54 Views" Heh.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

The topics have been a bit boring lately, that's why I haven't really been posting.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Spring season, People get really busy with shoots. Sites, all sorts of thing, I need to get on the ball, LOL.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The huge ongoing battles and discussions are cool...

Nothing like a good online debate!

But yes, you have to have something to talk about.

I'm usually happy to chime in with discussions about relationships, politics, science, etc...

I just find it a little boring to just list your favorite bands, etc.

I think some of the discussions of the Erotica section are much better.
    Nothing like a long discussion of titty fucking, etc...

Hahahaha!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    The huge ongoing battles and discussions are cool...

Nothing like a good online debate!

But yes, you have to have something to talk about.

I'm usually happy to chime in with discussions about relationships, politics, science, etc...

I just find it a little boring to just list your favorite bands, etc.

I think some of the discussions of the Erotica section are much better.
    Nothing like a long discussion of titty fucking, etc...

Hahahaha!

Over all i would have to agree. seems most people dont hold back as much in the Erotica section. the post are fewer, but much more "colorful"

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i have seen patterns of stagnant-ness?......and i too agree it's pretty boring around here,much more just adding to a post as opposed to "interacting" with each other,discussing things.........but i still like to get on here if i am on the ol'pc...........

could the more recent lack of.... be atributed to amelia and forrest gone?..............but that's just as of late........

+ Reply to Thread