+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How often do you go clubbing?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default How often do you go clubbing?

How often do you go clubbing? Do you go out to clubs more often now than you used to or less often? What motivates you to get off the computer and hit a nightclub or twelve most?

Default Re: How often do you go clubbing?

I would if I had any friends in the area to go with, and a new job to pay for the fees, food, drinks,etc.

That , and not being allowed to get a liscence is also kind of in the way. *

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Ive got 3 kids and a 60 to 70 hr a week job... so clubbing is a rarity at best. The only time I get to go out is when a band I love is coming to my area and I can arrange to get the night off at work. However, since I dont get to go out too often, I tend to make up for it when I do..

Mother Superior

My friend has asked me to go to a club next Friday and I don't even know If I want to go. It's a Detroit reunion show with heavy metal bands from the 80's. I don't even go to clubs , so seeing all these people I used to hang out with,, I dunno. It's like some reunion of sorts with people I hung out with so long ago... I doubt I will go. Every other minute it will be : Oh ! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    Maybe I will be in the mood next week.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

I used to go out 3-5 times a week. In the past year, I notice Im going out about that many times a month.
    Mainly because all the clubs/bars I used to go to closed down. And Im to broke to travel to other cities often. Some new clubs are opening next month in the Atlanta Underground though, so when I return next spring hopefully my partying will resume.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I rarely go out to clubs anymore, sadly enough. I live in far too small a city for there to be any place worth going.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I try to go as often as I can. I usually don't have transportation, but if I did, I'd probably try to go every week or every other week.

Well, due to a hectic schedule and the attack of EBM in goth clubs, I go out way less.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

There seems to be nothing but complete idiots & groupie fashion whores in clubs based off most of my experince. (I am also under 21 though)

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Zero to none...just can't find a place I'd like to spend more than 5min in these days...

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Zero to none...just can't find a place I'd like to spend more than 5min in these days...
    That and so many good places get shut down.

Not as often as I used to. That's for damn sure. I usually just have people over to my house.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I no longer have the time to go clubbing, and the nearest good clubs are some 60 kilometres away. Most of my time is spent with politics and various local associations.

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

i'm out every friday!
    Bradford Rio's is supposed to be a members only club, but they'll let non-members in.

The atmosphere is really cool, the music is nicely varied, the DJ's aproachable, and you wont get turned away for not having the right trainers on!

Plus all my friends go there, so i'm always surrounded by people i know and love!

Paul Cat.

+ Reply to Thread