+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nutrition and nutritionists

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Nutrition and nutritionists

Hey, does anyone here know of a good nutritionist and/or allergist in the Los Angeles area?

Default Re: Nutrition and nutritionists

what do you need it for

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

The usual reasons.

in the meantime, some advice I got from someone down here that helped was, "more live food."
    i.e. fresh juices vs. concentrate.
    fresh vegies, etc.

I have a person I see who is really good with multiple chemical sensitivities. I will PM you the contact information.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I agree, just TRY (it's really hard) to eat raw foods, veggies, salads, fruits, especially carrot juice, even raw nuts!!! NO sugar, starch, breads, french fries, diet drinks, no additives. Try to cut down on meat, and eat lean protein, lowfat yoghurt.

This is REALLY REALLY hard to do, because everything has sugar in it. Even Snapple has corn syrup which is sugar. EVERYTHING has sugar.

Just avoiding the sugar will help a lot.

Oh, this diet will make you look really pretty too!! This is the way that models are supposed to eat, except no food at all and lots of cocaine!!!!

You could pay some nutritionist a ton of money, but just avoiding additives and sugar will really help. I'm sure you could spend a fortune in LA if you look around.

Oh, and TRY to cut down on those iced coffee drinks!!! Or at least don't put sugar in them.

+ Reply to Thread