+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tell us something..

Mother Superior

Default Tell us something..

about yourself that no one would ever guess in a million years. Kind of like a secret type thing. I always tell everything anyway so ..... When I was about 10 years old my brother came to find me in our backyard and told me that he was at the elementary school playing and that he saw that the gymnasium door was open. It was a Sunday and there were no cars in the parking lot. We lived across the street. I was nervous but I was really curious to be in there too. I went over there with him and we went in. I shut the gymnasium door behind us. We split up. The school was with a garden in the middle and shaped like a big square,so the hallways were extremely long and had a corner around every turn... I will never forget that rush going past every corner not knowing If I would get caught or what I would see. We met back at the door after about 45 minutes. I went into classrooms, basically just looked around, then we left. That was amazing to have your elementary school all to yourself. It was so huge.

Default Re: Tell us something..

I've always wanted to be able to ride a wheely. I've always just wiped out when trying. The last time was like a year and half ago on a friends bmx. After that digger I've since given up trying.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

When I was 5...
    I rode a tricycle off of a balcony and broke my nose...
    A year and a half again, i did it again, and broke my nose again

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

When I was 6 years old I got in trouble for wandering out of the house wearing nothing but galoshes and carrying an umbrella and trying to do the dance from Singing in the Rain.

In retrospect that's pretty typical of me.

When I was 9 years old this boy kept touching my butt and I threatened to "knock his fucking dick in the dirt" under my parents open bedroom window. They laughed. My Mom told me years later they weren't sure whether to mention it nor not. They didn't and the boy left me alone.

+ Reply to Thread