+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should You Blog on the First Date?

Default Should You Blog on the First Date?

The sex blogger panel at SXSW was entertaining and provided food for thought, but Ive been having trouble writing about it. I finally realized that the problem with writing about sex bloggers is the same problem bloggers have writing about sex: Specifically, sex and sexuality are very core to self, so even the most gentle critiquing...
    Read the full article

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Should You Blog on the First Date?

Well, I don't blog about sex, but I do like to write about, and discuss feelings and relationships. So I try to talk about things in a general sense, rather than using specific names, or talking about specific relationships. But I have always felt that I have nothing to hide, when it comes to my feelings, my actions, etc. Even if they were fucked up in some cases, I can admit to it, and talk about why I did those things, or why something did not work. But I too have seen that most people don't like you to write about, or talk about, your relationship with them. Especially if they did not behave well, or your impression of them is not the best.

+ Reply to Thread