+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Satans Squirrels!

Default Satans Squirrels!

from the BBC

Russian squirrel pack 'kills dog'

Local people suggest hunger is driving squirrels to extremes
    Squirrels have bitten to death a stray dog which was barking at them in a Russian park, local media report.
    Passers-by were too late to stop the attack by the black squirrels in a village in the far east, which reportedly lasted about a minute.

They are said to have scampered off at the sight of humans, some carrying pieces of flesh.

A pine cone shortage may have led the squirrels to seek other food sources, although scientists are sceptical.

The attack was reported in parkland in the centre of Lazo, a village in the Maritime Territory, and was witnessed by three local people.

A "big" stray dog was nosing about the trees and barking at squirrels hiding in branches overhead when a number of them suddenly descended and attacked, reports say.

"They literally gutted the dog," local journalist Anastasia Trubitsina told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

"When they saw the men, they scattered in different directions, taking pieces of their kill away with them."

Mikhail Tiyunov, a scientist in the region, said it was the first he had ever heard of such an attack.

While squirrels without sources of protein might attack birds' nests, he said, the idea of them chewing a dog to death was "absurd".

"If it really happened, things must be pretty bad in our forests," he added.

Komosmolskaya Pravda notes that in a previous incident this autumn chipmunks terrorised cats in a part of the territory.

A Lazo man who called himself only Mikhalich said there had been "no pine cones at all" in the local forests this year.

"The little beasts are agitated because they have nothing to eat," he added.
    Last edited by Toe Cutter; 12-02-2005 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Fuck up

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Satans Squirrels!

Pine cone shortage leads to massacre Awesome.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

See thats why they need to be exterminated....

I ma hiding in my room till spring

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

it's foamy's card cult in action (spooky music)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

the world is ending...the other day I tried to find a list of all of the natural disasters that have occured this year...no luck though...anyone know where to find one?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

DAMN YOU FOAMY!!!!
    this is twisted. i dont know wether to laugh.. or just be really confuzed.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Today it's just a stray dog, thats why I have three nasty squirrels killing cats

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

hardcore man, fuckin hardcore

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

they should meet up with the Brixton Crack Squirrels

Squirrels on crack Oct 7 2005
    NATURE lovers fear that squirrels could become hooked on crack cocaine plundered from addicts' hidden stashes.
    The furry animals are thought to be behind a new drugs turf war in Brixton - stealing rocks of crack hidden in front gardens.
    Tough police action to rid the town centre of dealers and addicts has seen crackheads abandon their usual drug stash hideouts.
    But the blitz has displaced some dealing into nearby residential streets.
    Drug addicts are known to be hiding small stashes of crack rocks in people's front lawns late at night.
    Squirrels have been spotted in the same front gardens, seemingly hunting out the buried narcotics.
    The discovery has led some residents to speculate that the squirrels are already in the grips of addiction. One resident, who asked for his name to be withheld, told the South London Press.
    "I was chatting with my neighbour who told me that crack users and dealers sometimes use my front garden to hide bits of their stash.
    "An hour earlier I'd seen a squirrel wandering round the garden, digging in the flowerbeds.
    "It looked like it knew what it was looking for.
    "It was ill-looking and its eyes looked bloodshot but it kept on desperately digging.
    "It was almost as if it was trying to find hidden crack rocks."
    Crack squirrels are a recognised phenomena in the US.
    They are known to live in parks frequented by addicts in New York and Washington DC.
    The squirrels have attacked park visitors in their frenzied search for their next fix.
    An RSPCA spokesman said he was unaware of the squirrels taking crack in Brixton.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

The little varmints have been mugging people for snacks in Central Park for years, and trust me they don't care that human legs are soft! If you ever lose your razor, try squirrel claws.

Strangely though, they're not intelligent enough to know if the food they're stealing is nice or not. They attack first, taste later. In the UK, some TV show polled people on if they'd buy squirrel meat if it was available, and a good 7:10 said yes. "Kinda like turkey" was one response. I can see the hotdog stands across NYC selling something with a 2ft furry tail...

"Sure, it tastes strange.. but ya can wipe the grease off ya tie with it"

mG

I've long maintained that squirrels are just rats with prettier tails. People are often amused by their nut-gathering, tree-sprining antics...but not I.

So, in closing, I'd totally eat squirrel-on-a-stick.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

all i know is the fuckers can run across live electric wires and not get electrocuted.

Squirrls kick ass!!!!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

eww... i dont think i would eat a squirrel... maybe a country squirrel yeah, if i knew it never got around to the city to get diseases n shit... haha... but ew... still...

+ Reply to Thread