+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colon Hydrotherapy

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Colon Hydrotherapy

If you've had this procedure done, what was your outcome thought of it? Did you loose any bloating? Does it put you in a positive mood afterwards?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Colon Hydrotherapy

I love this procedure, its my favorite.

To be honest I've never heard of it.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I have not had that done, although I have heard some positive reports from other folks who did it as part of a more comprehensive detox. Sadly, you probably need to cut down on beer and a less drastic, much cheaper, and longer-lasting approach is to take some Psyllium seed before each meal you eat which is at all fatty. A lot of health food store and grocery store places sell the husk, rather than the seed, but the seed is better. The husk is not bad, but it can eventually cause sensitivity to itself, kind of like you become allergic. Failing either one, Metamucil (in small quantities) will help decrease bloating and such. But ya still need to cut down on the beer for any lasting impact.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

With the greatest of respect to the theapeutics industry and all those folks who believe in the power of crystals, detoxification rituals and the healing power of SMS, I've always held the view that if you find having a fire hose up your ass "puts you in a positive mood", then you have unresolved relationship issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    With the greatest of respect to the theapeutics industry and all those folks who believe in the power of crystals, detoxification rituals and the healing power of SMS, I've always held the view that if you find having a fire hose up your ass "puts you in a positive mood", then you have unresolved relationship issues.
    All of those things sound stupid and everything . . . only people in Los Angeles tend to go in for them and they also tend to look younger and healthier than more sensible people in other parts of the country. I really don't think that is just plastic surgery either. Separating the effective and odd from the hogwash and damaging is difficult, but some of it really clearly does work.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I actually know a few people who do that, nothing I want to try but it seems to work for them, but they have also adopted quite healthy lifestyles.
    I think while it's probably beneficial, I think it messes with your mind

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

is this anything like steve-Os buttchug?

ew....

anyways, putting you in a better mood doesnt have anything to do with it. Its about cleaning out your system, and thats a good thing.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    only people in Los Angeles tend to go in for them and they also tend to look younger and healthier than more sensible people in other parts of the country
    LA attracts a disproportionate number of people who look like that naturally, and has done since before they took 'land' off the hill, so separating the cause and effect is never going to be that straightforward. Give Sharon Stone a powdered-jasmine-and-llama-urine enema and she'll still look like Sharon Stone.

Give Ron Jeremy one and he'll just look like he's enjoying it.

mG

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    LA attracts a disproportionate number of people who look like that naturally, and has done since before they took 'land' off the hill, so separating the cause and effect is never going to be that straightforward. Give Sharon Stone a powdered-jasmine-and-llama-urine enema and she'll still look like Sharon Stone.

Give Ron Jeremy one and he'll just look like he's enjoying it.

mG
    Thanks for putting that image in my head right before bed.

it works.

combined with a healthy lifestyle, incorperating various other detox practices it will work even better.

it's not the end all be all of health, but i can help.

whatever. people believe whatever they want.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    it works.

combined with a healthy lifestyle, incorperating various other detox practices it will work even better.

it's not the end all be all of health, but i can help.

whatever. people believe whatever they want.

true that.

+ Reply to Thread