+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: WARNING:Extreme animal cruelty......furs...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default WARNING:Extreme animal cruelty......furs...

ok, sorry guys to bring down the mood,and to bring back the animal right stuff,but someone sent me this and i just thought i had to pass it on,chiefly becuase of the high fasion people we are here,

READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING ON VIDEO:this contains live animals being skinned alive,possibly one of the most greuseome things i've ever seen,and i've seen people die horrble deaths in front of me.....i actually couldn't watch it all the first time.....

theres many close-ups of fully skinned aninal faces struggling to die...or live, probally die..........around 5min&30 sec is the worst ,thats what i'd like to point out.........all is the same though......

YOUR WARNED AGAIN:http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv

why can't we just kill people .damn........

ohh ,if amelia or forrest think it's bad,or if other do ,it's OK to delete this thread...........

Default Re: WARNING:Extreme animal cruelty......furs...

[QUOTE=killerkat]

why can't we just kill people [QUOTE]

According to the police in hollywood florida, you can, since they dont care if you do, so long as you dont get caught doing it, since that bothers them since they have to do paperwork. **

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    ok, sorry guys to bring down the mood,and to bring back the animal right stuff,but someone sent me this and i just thought i had to pass it on,chiefly becuase of the high fasion people we are here,

READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING ON VIDEO:this contains live animals being skinned alive,possibly one of the most greuseome things i've ever seen,and i've seen people die horrble deaths in front of me.....i actually couldn't watch it all the first time.....

theres many close-ups of fully skinned aninal faces struggling to die...or live, probally die..........around 5min&30 sec is the worst ,thats what i'd like to point out.........all is the same though......

ohh ,if amelia or forrest think it's bad,or if other do ,it's OK to delete this thread...........
    fuck seeing that little guy try and sit up on that pile of skinned animals was too much. What is this from?

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'd like to care but I just can't make the commitment when it comes to animals. We've been too built up on how "cute" they are by TV, pets, and general outlook. Cruelty to animals is indeed a crime in many places and even for skinning they are to be treated humanely. However that's not usually the case and really it's rarely a priority.

I don't buy into the idea Fur is Murder though...killing an animal, even cruely, is not murder and animals should not be given rights equal to humans. It just seems so hyppcritical and pointless when the same people that want to save cute lil furry animals completely ignore the homeless guy down the street. Or like some reactions toward such animal cruelty...they want the people who did it...dead. Seems a bit odd to put an animals life over a humans. Sure it can be said we are ALL animals at heart...but I'm sorry I just don't see how you can whole heartedly put an animals life and care over a human being. PETA alone has expensive gala's where they raise serious cash in some seriously posh areas of major cities...and totally ignore the homeless people and truly needy on their way to these gala's. Same with the fur is murder set...it's silly in that they will go so far as to damage OTHER peoples property because of it...but only people who can't harm them back....after all when was the last time you saw one of those protesters pour paint on a big name rapper in a fur? or protest outside a hip hop event? The reality is they buy more furs for style than any other pop culture set yet little is said about it by these so called animal lovers.

I'm not a fan of furs personally due to the fact I think they look ugly as hell...but I do love leather. You can post the most graphic of images as to how it's all cultivated but given you're talking to generations who have each grown up with a genocide taking place in their lifetime...it's a hard sell.

Anyone remember that one guy who related the chicken farming industry to the holocaust? How can you take people like that seriously?

Cute as animal is...it's just that...an animal. Many are simply breed to die...and that's it. You want to stop cruelty like this? Ditch the animal rights bullshit and go the judicial route that enforces humane killings for the simple sake of public health or other technical mandates like that...it's at least easier to relate to than selling a furball as a human to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    .... Ditch the animal rights bullshit and go the judicial route that enforces humane killings for the simple sake of public health or other technical mandates like that...it's at least easier to relate to than selling a furball as a human to people.

well,as for PeTA they can kiss my ass,nobody belives them and most of them go too far......i think we should do something about himless joe,either put shit together to get 'em on his feet or fuck i don't know ....kill 'em......the main reason i'd say animals before people in some cases is ,look at all the bullshit people on this planet taking our air,yea,"who am i to judge others",yes, but ,we all know there's plenty of fucks in this world that just don't need to be here.......and the fact that humans in general,are destroying the while world ,because we can't keep our dicks in our pant's....so fuck it ,give the animals a chance,they may be simple minded,but at least they have a stucture,not just kill the fucking enviroment and fuck each other.........

and hell with animals i wouldn't care nearly as much or at all if they just killed the thing but seems like a trend in the suffering with companies and skinners,i think skinners don't becuase sudden death sends some chemical in the fur/skin...................
    but still ,man............and technically ,you still gotta think"hey,this is a different culture,who treats things different ways..."that a while different arguement..........

at all just boils down to ......humans kinda piss me off,most of them,we kill the planet,slaughter the animals,for no survial reason,ect,ect,.ect..............

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

i completely agree with tequila zaire

I'd like to care but I just can't make the commitment when it comes to animals. We've been too built up on how "cute" they are by TV, pets, and general outlook. Cruelty to animals is indeed a crime in many places and even for skinning they are to be treated humanely. However that's not usually the case and really it's rarely a priority.

I don't buy into the idea Fur is Murder though...killing an animal, even cruely, is not murder and animals should not be given rights equal to humans. It just seems so hyppcritical and pointless when the same people that want to save cute lil furry animals completely ignore the homeless guy down the street. Or like some reactions toward such animal cruelty...they want the people who did it...dead. Seems a bit odd to put an animals life over a humans. Sure it can be said we are ALL animals at heart...but I'm sorry I just don't see how you can whole heartedly put an animals life and care over a human being. PETA alone has expensive gala's where they raise serious cash in some seriously posh areas of major cities...and totally ignore the homeless people and truly needy on their way to these gala's. Same with the fur is murder set...it's silly in that they will go so far as to damage OTHER peoples property because of it...but only people who can't harm them back....after all when was the last time you saw one of those protesters pour paint on a big name rapper in a fur? or protest outside a hip hop event? The reality is they buy more furs for style than any other pop culture set yet little is said about it by these so called animal lovers.

I'm not a fan of furs personally due to the fact I think they look ugly as hell...but I do love leather. You can post the most graphic of images as to how it's all cultivated but given you're talking to generations who have each grown up with a genocide taking place in their lifetime...it's a hard sell.

Anyone remember that one guy who related the chicken farming industry to the holocaust? How can you take people like that seriously?

Cute as animal is...it's just that...an animal. Many are simply breed to die...and that's it. You want to stop cruelty like this? Ditch the animal rights bullshit and go the judicial route that enforces humane killings for the simple sake of public health or other technical mandates like that...it's at least easier to relate to than selling a furball as a human to people.
    Here's an interesting book I read that approaches it from a different angle.

The dichotomy you present is between idealism (animal rights) and pragmatism (judicial activism) Personally, I think you need both. I would hardly condone the actions of some of the idealists. Nor do I intend to stop wearing leather (as of this writing). You need the aspiration of treating sentient creatures with respect: even if a foolish minority exploits it to aggrandize their cause. As far as genocides, I know a survivor of the holocaust (Rep Tom Lantos) is the go to man in the Congress on this issue. I don't see humans as lower than animals, but I seriously question if we are morally better. I would agree in instances where humans are made to suffer due to the animal rights excesses only.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I don't see humans as lower than animals, but I seriously question if we are morally better. I would agree in instances where humans are made to suffer due to the animal rights excesses only.

OEC

exactally, hell, i still were leather too,and im certainly not part of that fucked up minority of crazies,that will kill themselves for a cow,but i definantly think there need to be more respect for our ENVIROMENT and our ANIMALS, becuase were fucking up our world for petty things such ass a fur coat and oil,etc..........i just think that's a little fucked up,"wouldn't you"..........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

The dichotomy you present is between idealism (animal rights) and pragmatism (judicial activism) Personally, I think you need both. I would hardly condone the actions of some of the idealists. Nor do I intend to stop wearing leather (as of this writing). You need the aspiration of treating sentient creatures with respect: even if a foolish minority exploits it to aggrandize their cause. As far as genocides, I know a survivor of the holocaust (Rep Tom Lantos) is the go to man in the Congress on this issue. I don't see humans as lower than animals, but I seriously question if we are morally better. I would agree in instances where humans are made to suffer due to the animal rights excesses only.

OEC

That is indeed a good question given our nature to be utterly brutal and place persoanl survival over all...we indeed share many traits with them but given that morality is as subjective as all else it's a bit hard to guage on animals when it's difficult to even guage on humans due to background at times (tribes in remote areas for instance). So maybe it's not so much about being morally better but at least understanding it better...we're on top of the food chain for various reasons after all. Treating other creatures with respect is idealistic though...since treating ones own species with respect is usually said and not actually done. Again it's another pattern of behaviour that may not make one better but better off for understanding it's value.

That said though...brutality and utter contempt for anything with a pulse has value when it comes to flat out survival of a species and in that instance one does have to wonder if respect and morality are more of a danger than a benefit..entire peoples, species, and civilizations have fallen under the survival instincts of others...you can label it as expansion or growth but ultimately even that is for survival...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

exactally, hell, i still were leather too,and im certainly not part of that fucked up minority of crazies,that will kill themselves for a cow,but i definantly think there need to be more respect for our ENVIROMENT and our ANIMALS, becuase were fucking up our world for petty things such ass a fur coat and oil,etc..........i just think that's a little fucked up,"wouldn't you"..........
    Like we're not fucking things up for leather?

Oil is not a petty thing. Crude Oil is an intrigal ingrediant to manufacturing of a near endless stream of goods we need for basic survival. Don't let the focus on gas alone fool you. Crude Oil has a home in the manufacturing industry, chemicals industry, and even in the food industry. It always has a part to play be it in the machines that prepare or create something....or as a vital part of what is created and prepared. It's the blood of the world for a reason...not just SUV's.

Like we're not fucking things up for leather?

Oil is not a petty thing. Crude Oil is an intrigal ingrediant to manufacturing of a near endless stream of goods we need for basic survival. Don't let the focus on gas alone fool you. Crude Oil has a home in the manufacturing industry, chemicals industry, and even in the food industry. It always has a part to play be it in the machines that prepare or create something....or as a vital part of what is created and prepared. It's the blood of the world for a reason...not just SUV's.

yea, were fuckin' up for leather too, but i said im NOT one of those people whose gonna ban shit,call me a hypocrite,whatever.............

yea, oil is a big part of our society but we don't have to clear out a whole region just to get it or ,be lazy fucks and not Double hull our ships,so we spill a cagillion gallions of oil into the fucking galpogos(exageration)..........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

yea, were fuckin' up for leather too, but i said im NOT one of those people whose gonna ban shit,call me a hypocrite,whatever.............

yea, oil is a big part of our society but we don't have to clear out a whole region just to get it or ,be lazy fucks and not Double hull our ships,so we spill a cagillion gallions of oil into the fucking galpogos(exageration)..........
    The methods of aquireing it seem to be better off than the methods of transporting it...the cheap way the ships seem to be set up is indeed an annoyance but really that's a whole other can of worms with enough red tape to last well past the death of my childrens children...international shipping and the way ships are owned is an international problem many major nations have been trying to fight with little to no success.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

I thought i should post this..it was a little rant i wrote back a bit about PETA & Animal cruelty since it's related.

"Today i would like to rant about those moronic PETA people, WTF? is there a reason why people become
    more and more stupid everyday? - animals DON'T have rights!! like my husband likes to put it
    "Animals, by their very name do not and cannot have rights, since "rights" implies free-will and the
    ability to think, as in simple Descartesian philosophy: "Cogito ergo sum." Not to mention simple
    evolutionary dominance. They are too stupid to understand the difference between "rights" and
    "cruelty," which humans have exacted on themselves FAR more than they have on animals.

thats why they're called ANIMALS because they are a living organism that is DISTINGUISHED
    from plants only because they have a mind that is responsive to their senses. Animals feel
    pain but not like humans - don't think that a sheep sits in the corner crying and thinking "WHY
    ME WHY ME", animals have involuntary responsive mechanisms built in their genes, they
    do not sit and think about it -animals DON'T think they just do! It's like if you blow on
    a flower it will move - does it think about you blowing it? NO it just moves.

Ok lets say that everyone became a vegetarian and stopped all animal killings, testing
    & "cruelty" what will happen next? an overpopulation of animals - more diseases, more
    sickness, malnutrition etc. Species of animals become extinct just like they have for
    millions and millions of years - but new species always come. Who are PETA going to attack
    next? The actual animals? OH SAVE THESE DEERS FROM THESE LIONS!! "

I disagree with people when they say that ANIMALS should be treated like HUMANS, they AREN'T HUMANS!! thats why they are called ANIMALS!

I Don't believe that animals should be tortured or be killed without any reason, and if they are killed for food etc. it should be in a proper manner - quick!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

OMG, I just threw up. Think Im joking? That is one of the worst fucking things Ive ever seen in my life. I had to stop at the poor animals defurred face when it was still alive. Fuck. Fuck.

omg what the fuck people have fucking feelings do they... I think we should grad them by there feet and slam them into the ground until they pass out them beat them with a fucking club!!!!!......

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    OMG, I just threw up. Think Im joking? That is one of the worst fucking things Ive ever seen in my life. I had to stop at the poor animals defurred face when it was still alive. Fuck. Fuck.
    Yeah it's not pretty...I don't make a habit of watching that stuff for the simple fact I like being able to eat later in the day. Plus shocking people into action rarely works. The sad thing is...there are places today where PEOPLE are being put through the same brutality. Seeing a human skinned like that...well...it'll make you more than sick. I don't have the stomach for it anymore personally...though I can draw that kind of brutality and dream it up without a second thought.

im sorry 'bout that,.........i i tried to make enough warning,and that the thread could be deleted if too bad.......

....AND TO CLEAR UP WITH EVERYBODY,I CAN'T STAND PeTA.........BUT, I CAN SEE WHEN SHIT'S BAD.........LIKE ANY OF YOU CAN.......

and with the way humans have acted in the last years, i think the animals and trees ,should go for an uprising..................

I had to stop watching once I saw that skinned animal trying to get up on the pile of corpses. I can't say I'd watch it again. I actually just watched the wretched tv to try to get of the image (rarely watch) didn't work.

OEC

I had to stop watching once I saw that skinned animal trying to get up on the pile of corpses. I can't say I'd watch it again. I actually just watched the wretched tv to try to get of the image (rarely watch) didn't work.

OEC
    im sorry 'bout that,.........i i tried to make enough warning,and that the thread could be deleted if too bad.......

ohh and that's where i stopped too,i took a while to watch the rest....

ohh and that's where i stopped too,i took a while to watch the rest....
    No, I'm glad you posted it. It's a choice for any of us to actually watch it.

OEC

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

how do you know animals don't think? If you can show me proof of that I'd like to nominate your for the nobel prize Dr. Dolittle. eh. fuck your Platonian er I mean "descartes" existentialism. just because you THINK you're not an asshole doesnt therfore mean you ARE not an asshole. the fact is that matter exists indepenently of so-called "thought process" which is just an atomic exchange experienced by all organisms from spongues to humans. we think that because we are "gifted" in being able to say things like THINKING, and ANIMAL, instead of "moo" that our biological functions are different. wow, when did imaginary freinds become natural science, because last time I checked linguistics wasn't one and the same as physical law.

at least PETA's Bullshit involves Actual Bulls and Actual Shit instead of hypothetical conceptualising.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    how do you know animals don't think?
    No one said they didn't. Anyone who's watched nature documentaries or studied the behaviour of animals can easily see they're not stupid creatures just cause they don't write masterworks or give great speetches. That's not really the point here. Putting htem on equal footing with a human is. Call it personal opinion or simply a matter of taste but there are few who elevate animals above what they are...animals. They are benefitial and needed without question and their cultivation and deaths should be more humane...but at the end of the day unless laws created to protect them are enforced it's pretty hard to value them above what they are used for. Maltreated furry ones for coats is a sad and gruesome thing but it's not the same as when a human is treated as cruely. Call it a behavioral response but putting human perceptions and ideals ON another species is just as bad. Animals are not like Disney cartoons...

"hypothetical conceptualising"...nothing hypothetical here outsid eof the fact some don't view animals in the same precious way one views other humans...and to be honest some don't even have that high a view of humans to begin with.

At this point in evolution humans are pretty much the highest form of life on this planet...how long that lasts is anyone's guess. Who knows maybe in another million or so years cute kittens will rule the world and keep us as pets...till then...I won't shed a tear when they are skinned alive for clothes, food, and entertainment. Not my cup of tea personally but if the sadistic need a way to vent and animals fill that need...so be it.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Yeah it's not pretty...I don't make a habit of watching that stuff for the simple fact I like being able to eat later in the day. Plus shocking people into action rarely works. The sad thing is...there are places today where PEOPLE are being put through the same brutality. Seeing a human skinned like that...well...it'll make you more than sick. I don't have the stomach for it anymore personally...though I can draw that kind of brutality and dream it up without a second thought.
    Id like to see those assholes skinned like that and treated that way. Why does it never work out like that? Lol. I had a hard time eating tonight, all I could do was picture that poor things face alive after being skinned. *feeling ill*

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

....AND TO CLEAR UP WITH EVERYBODY,I CAN'T STAND PeTA.........BUT, I CAN SEE WHEN SHIT'S BAD.........LIKE ANY OF YOU CAN.......

and with the way humans have acted in the last years, i think the animals and trees ,should go for an uprising..................
    No, I feel you gave sufficient warning. Im usually not grossed out at all, I can watch people getting brutalized, and dont bat an eye. But I have a MAJOR soft spot for the humane treatment of animals, and wow. Id commit murder if I ever saw that happening.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

OEC
    Yeah, I cant get that out of my head. I was eating potatoes tonight and couldnt finish them. Thats the point I stopped at too. I saw enough.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    how do you know animals don't think? If you can show me proof of that I'd like to nominate your for the nobel prize Dr. Dolittle. eh. fuck your Platonian er I mean "descartes" existentialism. just because you THINK you're not an asshole doesnt therfore mean you ARE not an asshole. the fact is that matter exists indepenently of so-called "thought process" which is just an atomic exchange experienced by all organisms from spongues to humans. we think that because we are "gifted" in being able to say things like THINKING, and ANIMAL, instead of "moo" that our biological functions are different. wow, when did imaginary freinds become natural science, because last time I checked linguistics wasn't one and the same as physical law.
    I agree. When an animal is suffering from abuse and neglect, and wont let a human near them, obviously they have feelings and CAN think. They feel fear, pain, love, and hate. And I dont care what anyone says. Rescuing animals Ive seen it first hand, and you cant tell me that while an animal is being skinned alive its not fearful, and in tremendous amounts of pain. How does any human know what they are or arent thinking? That type of mentality is what makes me despise humans.

Yeah, I cant get that out of my head. I was eating potatoes tonight and couldnt finish them. Thats the point I stopped at too. I saw enough.

damn,haha, i feel kinda bad now.......

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I agree. When an animal is suffering from abuse and neglect, and wont let a human near them, obviously they have feelings and CAN think. They feel fear, pain, love, and hate. And I dont care what anyone says. Rescuing animals Ive seen it first hand, and you cant tell me that while an animal is being skinned alive its not fearful, and in tremendous amounts of pain. How does any human know what they are or arent thinking? That type of mentality is what makes me despise humans.
    I think what's getting lost here is the fact the people that do this are aware of the fact animals feel that...they just don't much care. It's a means to an end. Put it in financial terms. If you as an individual NEED the money from an animals fur and the best way to get it is to skin the creature alive...it's just not gonna be a hard choice. It's brutal but it's nothing worse than whats done to most animals on a regular basis...ever have sea food? Lobsters are boiled alive...most shell fish is served while still alive. It's these lil things of basic consumption that makes it pretty hard to be as passionate about the suffering of a creature when everyone, human or otherwise, is just as brutal. Animals kill other animals...including the young. Brutally too.

It's just not a matter of NOT knowing what something is thinking...it's about making the choice wether you care or not and acting accordingly.

Animals feel a lot of things...no doubt about that. But look at it from the angle of the people that do this for a living. Sadists aside you usually end up with people put between a rock and a hard place. Greed will make a person do pretty vile things, but so will hunger.

Poor people don't buy $1000 + furs...so as long as their is a market and it's profitable...the knives stay sharp and cute lil furry things will be skinned till dawn.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

i'm not sure when someone is replying if it's to me or someone else :/

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Holy fuckstick. This reminds me of the bunny factory in the faces of death series, except a bajillion times as "what the fuck"

Quote Originally Posted by La_ExotiQue
    i'm not sure when someone is replying if it's to me or someone else :/
    it's cool, just jump in. I usually am vague and ambiguous when I'm attacking people's ideas, so as to not make them think that I'm attacking them personally.

Im not sure why, but years or even months ago, I would have been disgusted, but now, even though I dont like that they do that while they are still alive, It is more of an Apathy and indiference.

Its because you live in Florida. The vast number of old people has forged you into a jaded and morbid human, incapable of sympathy or remorse. You no longer find interest in death, for it surrounds you. Its dark specter sneaking behind every elderly cripple in a wheelchair you see.

I suggest getting the hell out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Its because you live in Florida. The vast number of old people has forged you into a jaded and morbid human, incapable of sympathy or remorse. You no longer find interest in death, for it surrounds you. Its dark specter sneaking behind every elderly cripple in a wheelchair you see.

I suggest getting the hell out of there.
    Guess you dont know about the stuff I deal with every day at home. Rather than torture the people here with that, private Message Me if you want to know the details. **

As for your guess, you are kind of wrong. **

Anyways, aside from being a measure to stop from causing damage to the fur, is there any other reason to their skinning them alive? **

...so they can sell the video to enraged PETA members and "REALITY VIDEO" companies.
    Also because they make little enough money doing this dark work that they need to take out their own personal "torture" on another living thing.

Just a guess.

spdstsposeo's Avatar Member

...I'm speachless...Simple as that.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Here it is the second day, and Im still sick from seeing that. I cant get it out of my head.

What ever happened to compassion? I thought thats what made humans 'superior' to animals.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Here it is the second day, and Im still sick from seeing that. I cant get it out of my head.

What ever happened to compassion? I thought thats what made humans 'superior' to animals.
    Really hit ya hard there huh? Only thing ever to do that to me was old film of an african tribe in which an elder performed what was basicly brain surgery on a fellow tribesman...while the guy was still concious. It was really surreal...graphic as all hell though.

+ Reply to Thread