+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gothic people who get married on Halloween.... and other trivial topics......

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Gothic people who get married on Halloween.... and other trivial topics......

Gothic people who get married on Halloween.... are fantastic.

I have some friends who are planning on wedding this Halloween, so I am gonna get to spend some time in ortland celebrating with them while wearing a fantastical Halloween costume. I am super excited!

Speaking of which.....

Would you have a gothic wedding?

I would not have a traditional wedding. Marriage does not appeal to me, but I can see the allure of a ceremony to profess my love to someone in the company of my other loved ones (being my friends and family). I would have it in the woods, and it would be more celebratory than ceremonial, and it would be more fantastical than somber.

Would you wear traditional wedding garb at your wedding???

I sure wouldn't!!! I used to think I wanted to wear a big red flowing gown, when I was little. Not I am not sure, since I don't like red as much as I used to.... I definately would not wear some regular kind of dress though, even though my parents would be livid......

Do you want the church and state to be a part of your relationship??

No, hence the reson I would not want an actual wedding, just a fun ceremony that was not bound by law.

Do you laugh at people who get dressed in black for their weddings?

No, but I laugh at people who have their wedding receptions at Bar Sinister.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Gothic people who get married on Halloween.... and other trivial topics......

Yes, yes and yes.

Photos in a graveyard after the Gothic cathedral wedding complete with candles, etc.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Gothic people who get married on Halloween.... and other trivial topics......

Fuck that.

Plus I just got my ministerial license, so now I can marry people...
    How about getting married by a deathknight? How's that for cool?

But yeah, no traditional wedding for me.

+ Reply to Thread