+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member here...

MansonChick69's Avatar Junior Member

Default New member here...

Hi, i am a new member here.I am a huge fan of Manson(hence my username.)Im a goth and i am athiast.I am also bisexual which sometimes throws people off a bit, but to hell with them. So, I am looing forward to getting to talk to ya'll.Peace...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: New member here...

Gosh it is getting busy here today!

Welcome.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Welcome..a bisexual female still throws some people off? I wish this planet would evolve.... anyways, enjoy your stay.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Hi! I like Marilyn Manson too. A couple of the girls in The Nuns did him.... I think Dita is gorgeous....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Hi! I like Marilyn Manson too. A couple of the girls in The Nuns did him.... I think Dita is gorgeous....
    I know a couple chicks who did Manson. I'm sensing a trend

Welcome btw.

OEC

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

new blood is good blood....welcome.

theplague

Manson kicks ass!!!Im big fan too hope you enjoy your stay!!
    Shadow~

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

I love Manson, Welcome!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr welcome aboard not a manson fan at all but if we all liked the same things this place would suck so enjoy your stay harr

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome aboard

Mother Superior

Hello.

MansonChick69's Avatar Junior Member

Hey, thats something we can talk about now.Manson... pure hottness!

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

yes...hello...er
    http://www.houstonzoo.org/getfile.as...6&isdownload=0
    what's going on?? who is he? Get out of my dreams!!

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I know a couple chicks who did Manson. I'm sensing a trend

Welcome btw.

OEC

i want to. where do i sign up? lol

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I know someone who knows someone who got assfucked by Kid Rock. That's not related, but it's kinda funny.

Anywhose, welcome. I suspect you won't find many people "thrown off" by your bisexuality here. All the cool kids do it now.

SerialLover's Avatar Member

Marilyn Manson is hot. I went to Ozz Fest with my friend who totally hates him and she couldn't understand why I danced the entire hour and a half he was on stage. I kept screaming that I wanted to have his babies.

I have always liked the older manson albums. I saw him live. He shoved his mic in one of the strippers cunts and sang half a song. Gatta love that. Oww yea, hi! welcome.

So he's flimsily copping GG Allin's moves now?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I appreciate Manson's work. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but since this in my opinion supposed to be an open minded creative amalgamation of subcultures, I would like to express that I think all the bitter cynical internally focused negativity and such really undermines the potential for confident creative output. Buy slamming Manson, people may just be discouraging anyone from trying their own potentially worthwhile creative output. It's just something to keep in mind. If we saw as many cool people talk about what they liked as we see cool people talk about what sucks, etc. I think we'd all have much more fun and entertaining lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I appreciate Manson's work. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but since this in my opinion supposed to be an open minded creative amalgamation of subcultures, I would like to express that I think all the bitter cynical internally focused negativity and such really undermines the potential for confident creative output. Buy slamming Manson, people may just be discouraging anyone from trying their own potentially worthwhile creative output. It's just something to keep in mind. If we saw as many cool people talk about what they liked as we see cool people talk about what sucks, etc. I think we'd all have much more fun and entertaining lives.
    I can dig that. I think my major beef with the guy is that I get the impression that he doesn't take much personal responsibility for his actions, especially considering the maturity level of a very large portion of his audience. Whether artists should be held accountable like that is, of course, quite a large subject to debate on its own.

How was Vegas?

Should Jim Morrison, The Beatles, or Elvis be any less accountable? Many of their fans could have been portrayed as naive impressionable youth at some point as well. Should they have only created 'responsible' art? Was everything they created to be taken super seriously? Sometimes and artist is simply playing the role of a jester and sometimes they are shaking things up in uncomfortable ways. I think that is they way it should be, and no, that's not a call for everyone to throw reason and any sense of repercussion out the window, but I'd hate a world full of safe candy coated pop-art.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    How was Vegas?
    Lots of fun! But I'm wiped out. Sore throat, cold, bleh...
    But yeah, it was a lot of fun. We'll get on posting snapshots and stuff shortly. It was an odd trip, unexpected good things and some stuff that didn't go exactly as planned, but on the overall, it was fun. Hope you guys didn't miss us too much. I only got a chance to peek in on the boards every once in a while. Seeing fireworks shot of twelve hotels on the strip was kinda nice, but it was freeking freezing.

Lots of fun! But I'm wiped out. Sore throat, cold, bleh...
    But yeah, it was a lot of fun. We'll get on posting snapshots and stuff shortly. It was an odd trip, unexpected good things and some stuff that didn't go exactly as planned, but on the overall, it was fun. Hope you guys didn't miss us too much. I only got a chance to peek in on the boards every once in a while. Seeing fireworks shot of twelve hotels on the strip was kinda nice, but it was freeking freezing.
    Freezing? Wow... I know everyone is sick... It was pretty warm here in NYC... Post Vegas pics when you can!!!

+ Reply to Thread