+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my kind of stripper!

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default my kind of stripper!

this stripper in new jersey got busted with human body parts for decorationslink

Default Re: my kind of stripper!

-shrugs- As long as she didn't kill anyone for them.

I wish I had a hand in a jar. Throw it in the fridge next to the pickles. That would be good for a laugh or two. It would have been nice if they had posted the site where she order the skulls from.

Her mom is cool "She has a flair for the dramatic," Patricia Ann Kay said. "I have never tried to stop my children from doing whatever they want. As long as they are happy, aren't hurting anyone, and it's keeping them out of the poor house."

I think if my sister became a stripper with body parts my mum would not be calling it "a flair for the dramatic"

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by seeker
    I think if my sister became a stripper with body parts my mum would not be calling it "a flair for the dramatic"
    my mom would..... she has always known that I was kinda sick/wierd/dark... I think it was being fascinated by cemetaries at an early age that clued her in to it.

I was just reading this story in another group online... I was thinking that I wish she worked at my club.....
    Last edited by VoltaireBlue; 07-26-2006 at 05:48 PM. Reason: punctuation

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

personally, I wouldnt decorate with the real deal. i'd rather have a fake hand that you can operate to move. I just look at it as I wouldnt want someone having parts of me when im dead laying around, it would be weird somehow? yknow, come into someones house all dead and shit and be like,"hey! aint that my-----?" and then theyd be all like"oh-yeh. I thought it looked great over the mantleplace.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

It's hard to be shocked by such things. I see it as a lot less odious than the trade in kidneys of living people.

OEC

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

It's not like the original owners need them anymore..maybe when I die I'll donate my body to the knick knack store

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

okay ... but still eek.
    K

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

I thought of Ed Gein when I read about this. But at least this chick wasn't digging up dead old ladies and stealing their skin to wear them, or using their sawn-off heads as soup bowls...

But apparently, the hand was like a gift from a med student or somebody like that who goes to the club where she works all the time. I read that somewhere else. I dunno how true it is.
    Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to give body parts to people as gifts. Especially if it belongs to somebody else... *shudders*

+ Reply to Thread