Exarch's Avatar Junior Member

Default Yup, another newb

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Yup, another newb

Hell of an intro there bud.....

Welcome to the ol'Blood........

Okay, Now I feel like a real newb, just wacked enter right at I was finishing my title, man I am smooth.

So what I was going to write was that yes I am new here, I got lost one night surfing and ended up here. Anyway I guess its time for the sharing game. Right now I live in probably one of the most forsaken places in all this Earth, Colorado Springs. Its not easy being a moderatly conservative (mostly progressive, though not too liberal) Non-christian, who doesn't think to highly of orginized religion in general, who managed to make is way through college and get a bachlors in Psychology, in this town where there is a liquor store and a church on every street corner. Most of my gothis tastes (tendencies?) stem from early exposure to Type O, when I went to a Queensryche concert in Denver. Since then I have tried to get more music but its hard when, you cant find any... Now I have progressed on to mostly industrial and techno. To find a decent night life I have to drive up to Denver, which sucks to do every weekend.
    Okay so now that i have started in. I hope to acctually hang out here more offten and get to know all of you. (and now the grammer and spelling Nazis may shred this and tell me that I am a loser... blah blah blah... Honestly i really don't care too much, but if it's not clear I'll be more mindfull in the future) :p

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy therr welcome aboard and enjoy your stay, i too found this site when i made a wrong turn somewhere on the interweb but ive come to love it here and im sure you will to.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch
    (and now the grammer and spelling Nazis may shred this and tell me that I am a loser... blah blah blah... Honestly i really don't care too much, but if it's not clear I'll be more mindfull in the future) :p

don't worry,man....i'm am apparantly imfamous for my Very poor spelling..........

did i say VERY....

i'm not even going to tell you how many mistakes i already made typing this post ........

It's funny, I manage to jump through all the hoops neede to graduate, and I still have troubles spelling. (again lack of caring tends to hamper my being)

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

welcome to the Boards. Get comfy, and enjoy the ride.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

welcome! we can be newbs together, in all our mildy tarnished glory

Yeah! I am a newb with someone! Hello fellow newb!

Welcome to Blue Blood! Don't hesitate to ask questions and make friends.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Welcome and enjoy..........all our grammar Nazi's are on vacation, so feel free to fuck up as much as you like

and your little dog too

welcome. like your quote slogan.

Thanks karyn, I cant remember exactly where, but I heard something like and then decided that hey thats sounds pretty good. Worked when my family was logging our property on the Oregon coast, a stick a dynamte works wonders for losening up stumps after the area's been cleares, Six sticks makes it fun! Ever seen a 12ft wide stump fly 50ft into the sky

+ Reply to Thread