+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is santa stalking me???

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Why is santa stalking me???

So Ive been debating on if I should do the whole santa thing with Kaden..when i was small I was scared out of my freakin mind over santa, I mean this guy who always watches me..even while im sleeping?!? And came in my house at night, then my parents would take me to see him and make me sit on his lap...freaky old man...

But should I do it for Kaden? if I dont then he'll ruin it for all the other kids around him, and if I do, I am lying to him about a fat man...I dunno...what do y'all think?
    Hohoho

(btw im totally watching the christmas shoppe on QVC ...yay!)

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: Why is santa stalking me???

That's what you get when the world takes a suspiciously perverted idea from the Coca Cola Company and turns it into a cornerstone of religion. The original St Nicolas was one seriously cruel figure used for centuries to scare the bejeebus out of kids, but for some reason that wouldn't sell soda.

Kids these days aren't isolated - by the time they're watching Nick Jr they know Santa's just a vagrant in red sweatpants, and if they're mixing with kids of different faith it hardly matters to everyone else if they believe or not - it's only important if the kid in question prefers to believe, but it shouldn't be forced into their psyche for some 'higher reason'.

mG

tragedy_doll's Avatar Junior Member

I for one am totaly against the brainwashing that goes into making children believe in creepy giant elves that stalk you when your sleeping

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I can't remember if I actually believed in santa, I was aware of the concept

touch me one more time Jolly fat man and a Candy Cane goes were the sun dont shine! ya i said it,, hated the crap then hate it now ,but it was a time for the families to get together. and that was kool. i say take him ,but if he get scared or afraid then dont push it , hell he's just a kid and thats just my 2 cents.
    but i did like Scrooge,and Marly,and the 3 ghost.ya i love that story.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

one of the only family videos of me was when I was like 3 and my family had a santa come to the house and I was freaking out but they kept telling me that he would die if I didnt sit on his lap and telling me I was gonna have to go through therapy when I was older..I was seriously hyperventilating, he scared me so much...lol

if I do do the santa thing...I think he will know its just an icon, and fun for christmas, I dont want him thinking some guy is coming in the house

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAHAA... dont do drugs give them to me... thats a funny avatar...

yeah i never really stopped to think how creepy santa could actually be to a kid... man. ew.
    my grampa always told us he put fishhooks in the chimney... hah ew... oh and that he ran over the easter bunny and turned him into rabbit stew.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I'm not tormenting my children (if i ever have them) with Santa.

Creepy old man.

ick

the bunny ,,ya hes a perv too sneakin in your house and given ya candy ,,,like its free ,, free my ass ,the rabbit wants something!

didnt your parents say NOT too take candy from strangerz ,,,but you get it from a strange rabbit you know nothing about ! hell thats breakin and enteri, shoot that prick , and save your bear traps for santa ,he's another candy giving perv!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa yeah man... buy your candy cheap the day after at walmart... least you know it didnt come out of some cadbury rabbit's ass...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I never could figure out what the significance of a rabbit hiding eggs was.. who the hell thought that one up

+ Reply to Thread