+ Reply to Thread

Thread: are you manipulative?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default are you manipulative?

i think we all are to some degree....

but today i was called manipulative and it made me think ... where's the line in the sand between healthily steering things in what you feel is the write direction as opposed to unfairly influencing the outcome of a situation?

is there an equation in figuring this out? or should you just say fuck it... if it feels true and right then do it and let things fall where they may.

dead_but_twitching's Avatar Member

Default Re: are you manipulative?

you should always have some restraints on your manipulative skills, i mean it's cool once a while to make someone go against their will, but those people pretty soon becomes annoyed by it.

just you know ration it.. or save it for special occasions.
    or you can just wake up one day and say FUCK IT and become a Kim jong ill style dictator of your social clique

Be allways carefull to who you manipulate to not get discovered. I tend to use other people to manipulate instead of me

I have my own moral rules to not harm anyone in anyway. But in some cases I do harm in way to gain some good long term effects. Anyway after they figure that out they come back with regrets.

If you manipulate for your own win don't do it if it harms others, just in win-win situations.... advice from a friend

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'm really good at manipulating myself

+ Reply to Thread