+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To the Moderators of this site:

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Default To the Moderators of this site:

Since joining this message board, I have seen the coolest personal site on the internet (Halycon's), learned the greatest list of euphamisms ( Vempyric's) and generally had a great time. As I haven't seen it written out yet, I shall say it now. Thank you for your time and energy spent on making such a nice niche here on this brave, new world. Come to Alaska and I will make you all a kick ass sandwich. Or at least buy a 6 foot sub :P

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Default Re: To the Moderators of this site:

Thinking about it, breakfast would be nice..

Hi.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Better be a damned good sandwich...cause that's a hell of a drive from L.A.

Though making fun of canadians about how they pronounce "about" on the way up would be worth it.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Thank you very much Mekahoel, I'm super pleased to hear that you are enjoying yourself here. Alaska is beautiful and I'm sure it would be nice to visit sometime. Thank you for your offer of hospitality. I really appreciate it a lot.

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Better be a damned good sandwich...cause that's a hell of a drive from L.A.

Though making fun of canadians about how they pronounce "about" on the way up would be worth it.
    Wow, wanna here something kinda funny? I PRONOUNCE "A-BOWT" (about) THE SAME WAY YOU DO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY!

And two more small points, Canada is a country like the US, so Canadians deserves to be capitalized, and secondly, I'm sure there are 100 things I could make fun of Americans with (like your government), but I choose not to because I'm above all that.

Anyway, sorry to change the topic of the thread, but maybe we wait to judge a group according to our experiences with them individually, than based on what we see on TV and in the movies!

sorry, no offence there TZ, I'm just a little sensitive about Canadian jokes when it is such a sin to mock an American to his/her face....
    sorry

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Oh la la O_o

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Forestghost
    sorry, no offence there TZ, I'm just a little sensitive about Canadian jokes when it is such a sin to mock an American to his/her face....
    sorry
    You know we're just jealous...

Glad you are enjoying the site. I am too.

The people here Rock!

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Alaska is pretty maybe I have aplace to say hi if I go snwoboarding there.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

sorry

It is? Fuck...and I've been mocking my fellow americans since I was in the womb...the things you miss when you miss a few days of Big Brother worship...dammit!

And for the record...Canadians don't pronounce about the same way...they only think they do. It's not as over the top as on South Park but it's there. Enough that a friend of mine developed a drinking game about it...and lighten up about Canadian jokes...it's all well and good. No real loved lossed between both nations outside of Mass Media outlets and Mikey Moore movies...I still love sleeping with your women, drinking your beer, wondering how your Hockey teams wind up in southwest, and watch Canadian government programs on CSPAN...now that's fun to watch drunk. I'm a big fan of the dude from Quebec...that dude is hilarious. That guy from Calgary is pretty entertaining as well.

As far as making fun of our government...hell have at it but good luck...cause no one and I mean NO ONE makes fun of the U.S. Government like the American People...and as I've learned growing up the best material and jokes come from people on the inside of it all.

So mock Americans all you like...just be careful what parts of the nation you do that in...cause you know how we love our guns. Though to be fair to my NRA countrymen you'd more likely be shot by local street gangs with illegal arms than the stereotypical "Southern Gun Nut"...and to be fair to my violent street gang bretharen they tend to commit their crimes for less patriotic reasons. So have at it...only the weak define theirselves by their nation anyhow...we're all on this same fucking planet till I figure out how to create a space station out of legos then it's GOODBYE! to my earthling friends as I cruse the galaxy in my Moble Space Station of Funk. And when I meet aliens you better god damn believe I'll crack a canadian joke or two cause they'll know what I'm talking about since they've anal probed everyone on earth already.

Anyway, didn't mean to cause a fight....I was just having a bad morning when I read that and replied!
    Peace TZ?

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

definitley right, this is a kick ass site, no matter what country you come from, but I dont look at it that way, I figure were mostly humans here...LOL Welcome to the BB boards

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Anyway, didn't mean to cause a fight....I was just having a bad morning when I read that and replied!
    Peace TZ?
    No worries, my comments are rarely malicious around here...it's all in good natured fun and games. You're not really friends unless you can jab each other with wit and crude humor from time to time.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

I was born in Canada, but I'm also a US citizen... and I find myself mocking the US government a lot lately. When I'm not cringing. Anyways, I haven't been on this site awhile but I have to agree, it's been fun whenever I have been here

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I was born in Canada, but I'm also a US citizen... and I find myself mocking the US government a lot lately. When I'm not cringing. Anyways, I haven't been on this site awhile but I have to agree, it's been fun whenever I have been here
    And you are quite missed...luckily you keep a Livejournal. Don't be a stranger...

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    On that note, it's good to see you. I haven't been here for a while either. Oh, and rock on tequila!

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    You know we're just jealous...
    Speak for yourself. ;D

+ Reply to Thread