+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sin City

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Default Sin City

....So I actually won something..... I won a trip to Vegas. We had a work function where there was a raffle and my name got drawn for a trip to vegas. I'll arrive on 12/9 and return on 12/11 (late). Heres the thing.... I dont gamble, and I am broke as fuk. So whats a married, poor white boy to do in Sin City to do for 3 days? I will probably be able to kill some time checking out some of the cool hotels, but that leaves a lot of time left over. I think I had seem that a few of you had spent some time in Vegas and a few live there, so any suggestions?

Default Re: Sin City

If you can scratch any change together at all and refuse to visit the whores, I'd recommend the big shot at the top of the stratosphere... It's just a little ride... Skip the coaster... the only thrilling part is getting into it, because one slip and... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... but thre's only like a three floor drop and it's wicked slow. Skip it. Get on the big shot... make sure you got enough scratch to buy your picture when you get off... You will look rediculous.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I keep on winning mortgages, if my incoming e-mail is to be belived. They all come from the US, for some reason, where the spammers don't seem to realise that such a win notification, under European law, is legally binding.

Who's going to pay out first?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

well there is 2 good things in vegas that are realitivily cheap. the buffets (there like 3.99 all you can eat) & the pawn shops (can you say "RAREcdsGALORE")

+ Reply to Thread