+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think the sexiest place for a tattoo is????

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default What do you think the sexiest place for a tattoo is????

What do you think the sexiest place for a tattoo is????

I always thought it'd be really hot for a guy to get a little asian symbol down below the hip line (you know, the V part on guys that is oh so appealing) that meant 'swallow'. No one I have dated, however, has ever agreed.....

I think guys with arm tattoos in general are hot, cause I am obsessed with arms :-)

Also I like guys with lots and lots of tattoos..... mmmmm........

As far as girls go I like shapes that compliment the form, not bumper sticker tattoos that look chosen off the parlour wall. Voltaire Blue's crazy vertabrae looking thing takes the cake on best ever tattoo, and having once recieved a lap dance from her I can say that the way it moves with her body is spectacular.

What do you think are the least sexy places to get tattoos??

I am not really a fan of crotch tattoos.

I have seen a few nice boobie tattoos but in general I am against them.

I fear for people that tattoo body parts that are prone in later life to gain weight easily, such as stomachs and asses, so I wouldn't get tattooed in those spots, but I see the appeal of them in the young and hot years......

Michelle Aston's Avatar deviant to the core

Default Re: What do you think the sexiest place for a tattoo is????

neck tats on gangsta boys. YUM.
    clavicle tats on bitches. YO....

"The ass crack tat spawned from crack"--excerpt from a short film I am working on......that shit is hysterical

Of course, if they catch you sloshed, its all pointless.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Please girls, no tatts on the decolletage. Makes the area look dead and flat.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

These peacock tattoos are very sexy:

I like tattoos in general, but ones that flow with the body are the best...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'm waiting for someone to get a tat/pierced internally. They'll carry around x-rays so folks can see haha it has probably already happened.

Voltaire's tats are really sweet. Fluid. I don't have a fetish for tats though. Obviously, I'll like "catty" designs (when done right)

JT

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I think the leopard spots running down ON my pussy lips...or my wings running down on my ass cheeks...I dont know...

But I did just get tats of 2 .45s on my hips pointing to my clit...

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

It really depends on the person, tattoos I guess you can say are like clothes, some look good on some people where they don't look so hot on others but~ Arm tattoos are great if they flow right, I hate a bunch of random shit just all "AHHHHHHH EVERYWHERE!" sorry...that's the only way I could describe it...so yes, if it flows it goes XD

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

the sexiest place for a tattoo would be, to my mind, on a person. yes, thats right, i admit it - i dont find tattoos on animals to be sexy, im sorry. if ive offended anybody and you want me to leave, i will.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Tattoos on animals are retarded, except on race horses for certain reasons...and show rabbits...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

what about tattooed numbers on cats and dogs, for ID? i always thought that was a good idea... but if you wanna get a random tattoo for your dog... i dunno. thats kinda... lame.
    i agree with michelle aston though, the clavacle tattoos... hawt. i planned on getting "LIVE FREE" tattooed on mine, my friend trevor was gonna design the letters in grafiti style he never got around to it though, the bum...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    what about tattooed numbers on cats and dogs, for ID? i always thought that was a good idea... but if you wanna get a random tattoo for your dog... i dunno. thats kinda... lame.
    i agree with michelle aston though, the clavacle tattoos... hawt. i planned on getting "LIVE FREE" tattooed on mine, my friend trevor was gonna design the letters in grafiti style he never got around to it though, the bum...
    The microchips are way better to ID animals.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Tat an animal, hmm, Y?
    the chips are better, JT, dont tell Don bout tats on cats he ll go ape, lol
    Id av to say tats on ur back just above ur ass look great, but the danger is ur hands are drawn to touch them lol, those peacocks look awesome, but same problem, im like a kid wit tats, when ur folks used to say look wit ur eyes and not wit ur hands, lol, ive never got the hang of it.
    ive got a few asian tats n people always ask what they say, after a while i get pretty bored of repeatin myself so i have a little fun, like it says number 21 and 2 portions of 15 lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    Tat an animal, hmm, Y?
    the chips are better, JT, dont tell Don bout tats on cats he ll go ape, lol
    Id av to say tats on ur back just above ur ass look great, but the danger is ur hands are drawn to touch them lol, those peacocks look awesome, but same problem, im like a kid wit tats, when ur folks used to say look wit ur eyes and not wit ur hands, lol, ive never got the hang of it.
    ive got a few asian tats n people always ask what they say, after a while i get pretty bored of repeatin myself so i have a little fun, like it says number 21 and 2 portions of 15 lmao.

Been followin' the discussion here, Me Lad, so I now knows 'bout tats on cats.

The biggest problem, I think, with tats on cats, is gettin' the bloody things to hold still while you tat 'em, innit ????

Could be wrong here, but aren't animal ID tattoos placed in either the ears or mouth of the animal being tattooed, or is that complete rubbish????

As for tats on people and such-like, well, will go with the general consensus here, and say that I also favour a tattoo that goes with the body's flow and general proportions.

As for me, no tattoos of any sort on my hide, as it was just never quite my thing, and I REALLY don't like needles!!!!

I would have made a TERRIBLE heroin junkie!!!!

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

definatly anything leading to someplace that you dont see under normal circumstances definatly jax's leopard spots how they lead you in

i would have to vote them the sexiest ever because they are very subtle not like a big green snake heading for the buttcheeks they are like stepping stones

of course i got to say miss bunnies heartnipples areboth a tie for second

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

i like going downwards on the waist. Im bad at explaining things but what i mean is exactly how Allie Sin has em.

In a secret place.

+ Reply to Thread