+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When promises are kept

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default When promises are kept

I noticed one of the things that usually makes me smile is when someone actually keeps their promise. So if you would like to participate this thread is for everyone to a share about when someone kept a promise to them.

Well a while ago with me I told a friend a secret and she promised to not tell anyone. The time came where things needed no longer be secret and she never said a word to anybody in the time leading up to that. It made me smile to know that I could trust her. (even with small little things)

Your turn.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: When promises are kept

I am very careful making promises, because I take them very serious. Therefore I am also very cautious accepting them (little faith in most people). But on one perticular day, my brother came through with flying colors, on a promise he made when we were kids. I don't think I ever saw my Brother in the same way as when that time came.

The subject matter is not something I/We discuss, but let me just say that it wasn't a small thing. And the thing that happened changed both our perspectives forever.

I know....kind of vague, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread