+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special Message from Disney

Default Special Message from Disney

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-disn...ropaganda.html

um.. i never knew they made this.
    very off the wall from normal disney stuff

p.s. it's a video about nazi's and death and how they become nazi's.. lol what a load

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Special Message from Disney

wow, musta missed that exhibit when i was in disneyworld last month. nice.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

wow that was prety neat voldta, ive seen many WWII propaganda films but ive never seen this one before, back in the day disney made more than mickey mouse cartoons tho, in highschool we got a film about puberty and it was also a diseny film. our shop class safety video was also a disney movie lol

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Actually Disney was forced to make the propoganda at gun point by the us military. Warner Bros has done similar stuff. I have copies of ALL OF IT! Being the wwii buff that I am. Pretty nifty/scary stuff.
    K

what the fuck is walt disney trying to teach our children damn natzi emo loving bastrd

Quote Originally Posted by jason
    what the fuck is walt disney trying to teach our children damn natzi emo loving bastrd
    i think they were trying to teach history. i could be wrong

yeah but under a disney name i think its rather improper

Way back then i dont think they were thinking about going the route they are on today.

A lot of companys back then don't do what they do now..
    i.e. Nintendo actually started by making poker playing cards in the 1800's.. now they make video game consoles.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Way back then i dont think they were thinking about going the route they are on today.

A lot of companys back then don't do what they do now..
    i.e. Nintendo actually started by making poker playing cards in the 1800's.. now they make video game consoles.
    What an interesting factoid!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by jason
    yeah but under a disney name i think its rather improper
    It was WW2...a lot of improper stuff was going on...like you know that whole Nazi thing where they killed off a good chunk of Europe.

But hey...if cartoons are more offensive than action then we've really fallen back as a society.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Actually Disney was forced to make the propoganda at gun point by the us military. Warner Bros has done similar stuff. I have copies of ALL OF IT! Being the wwii buff that I am. Pretty nifty/scary stuff.
    K
    Really now? I'm a WW2 buff myself but have never been able to get copies of this stuff. I've seen a lot of it though..same witht he propoganda films of the era...some that are no longer shown for a variety of reasons. The most disturbing though are the german ones of the time...though they did make the funniest WW2 era film of all time.

It was this german star who made this musical and in the background they had your typical dancers...well at first look anyhow.

In reality they were Nazi SS in drag. Hitlers finest indeed! The fact you couldn't tell their were men either shows how femanine they were or how many the star was (many lean to this one).

Been trying to get a copy for years.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler

p.s. it's a video about nazi's and death and how they become nazi's.. lol what a load
    Oddly enough much of that propoganda has been proven true...read up on the Hitler youth and kids from that era who became teens during the war...some of the stuff is fucking insane. You really wonder "how can you be this STUPID?!!"...but when everyone around you says it's true and supports it even the most rediculous things become fact.

What the Nazi's did to their own young has to be the biggest case of child abuse ever...added to this are the children literally breed for the state...and it gets even more twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Oddly enough much of that propoganda has been proven true...read up on the Hitler youth and kids from that era who became teens during the war...some of the stuff is fucking insane. You really wonder "how can you be this STUPID?!!"...but when everyone around you says it's true and supports it even the most rediculous things become fact.

What the Nazi's did to their own young has to be the biggest case of child abuse ever...added to this are the children literally breed for the state...and it gets even more twisted.
    my wife says its a fake. im not sure though.. looks pretty good to be a fake

Hula Hoop Supervisor

It's legit...you should see some of the anti-japanese stuff...their is a good reason much of that is locked away or destroyed.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

K
    do you have the donald duck nazi cartoons?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Wow, that video was a trip!
    Strange, strange, strange!

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    What an interesting factoid!
    Nintendo's story is a very interesting one. I'd recommend David Sheff's Game Over, which I like so much I bought two copies.

neat. ill defint. have to check it out when i have extra cash. cant afford rent right now

New Mexico. . . and Texas. . . and I went to college in Philly

Did anyone ever watch "The Secret Occult History of the Third Reich" on PBS? Crazy, crazy stuff. It was different to see *pagan* religion perverted for political ends, instead of Christian religion (for once).

The showed young women being encouraged to have sex with soldiers on leave so they could get pregnant. They would then be financially rewarded and live in care centers until they gave birth, to promote the Aryan race.

Hitler wanted to get rid of Christmas, and make it just a "festival of lights."

You never hear about this stuff in history class. At least, *I* never did. Although my 10th grade history teacher DID tell us many historians think Hitler only had one ball.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrrl
    At least, *I* never did. Although my 10th grade history teacher DID tell us many historians think Hitler only had one ball.
    *ahem sings*

i'm half the man i used to beeeeeeeee..... i'm half the man i used to bEeEeeeEeeeeeeeee *drone out*

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

fail for:
    Quicktime
    labelling it "Disney Nazi Propaganda" when it's actually Disney ANTI-Nazi propaganda
    periodicity: four months

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Warner Bros has done similar stuff. I have copies of ALL OF IT! Being the wwii buff that I am.

"Messerschmits! A whole mess of Messerschmits!"
    - Daffy the Commando

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I hate quicktime so I wont install it but....ive seem to run across alot of this kinda stuff

Leftalone's Avatar Member

What the Fuck.... That is really wrong. Disney is suppose to be all happy and preppy.... Not Natiz shit. The world these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Leftalone
    What the Fuck.... That is really wrong. Disney is suppose to be all happy and preppy.... Not Natiz shit. The world these days...
    but it wasnt made in "these days" .. it was made during the war of "those days"

+ Reply to Thread