+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you be willing to do to become a Vampire or Werewolf?

Default What would you be willing to do to become a Vampire or Werewolf?

Is there anything you wouldnt do?

I would probably do almost anything, if there was proof and a Garuntee that I would become a Vampire in trade.

I would choose/want to be the Vampire type like Kain , from the Legacy of Kain.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: What would you be willing to do to become a Vampire or Werewolf?

yeah id do pretty much anything to become a vampire

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

a zombie

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    a zombie
    Vampires can animate the dead, so you could control them if you wanted.

Or did you mean that you actually would "Do" a zombie.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i want to be a zombie cause they rock

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i want to be a zombie cause they rock

* Conjures a Horde of Undead Zombies for you to play with*

Here is your own personal Pirate crew, that you dont have to feed, pay, or anything you dont want to.

Just be sure to spray them with some Highly Concentrated Febreeze.

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

I would do just about anything also, to become a Vampire -- halfway there -- got the canines (top n' bottom), and I draw blood.

Vampire definitly i already like the taste of blood. I mean who the fuck would want to be a warewolf. you can;t even control something like that.

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Hell yeah. The taste of blood is far more exhilerating than anything.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

id prefer werewolf, way more sexual than a vampire, but id just rather be immortal and impervious to harm.

i read a cool short story where the guy gets an offer of immortality from aliens and takes it, then they cover his planet with impervious shell, blocking out the sunlight, and the lands covered in mushrooms that make you a zombie, so basically hes really pissed off, fighting zombies all day, no sunlight and being the only person left.
    be careful what you wish for it may backfire.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Not really...seems like too much of a hassle...plus with my schedule I practicly am one anyhow...pale skin and all.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Are there vegetarian vampires?

poison's Avatar Senior Member

i'd do anything to be a vampire..love the taste of blood and the fact i'd never get ill again but if the anne rice type of vampire is to be believed then i'd never get chosen because i'm not perfectly beautiful!
    my friend said the other day that although he'd love to become immortal he couldn't deal with seeing everyone he knew and loved die...do you think you could??

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    he couldn't deal with seeing everyone he knew and loved die...
    I suppose it's the sort of thing you either become used to, along with the health, beauty and longevity, or you bring them over yourself and are forced to live with them!

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    Are there vegetarian vampires?
    If anyone here has played the RPG Vampire:The Masquerade, they probably know this already. Yes, there are. It's what some vampires mockingly call those that refuse to feed on human blood and drink animal blood. You'd think they'd be sucking on tomato juice to be called like that...

And I wouldn't do much to become a vampire. I think that an eternity of sucking blood and skulking and brooding is payment enough.

... I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    You'd think they'd be sucking on tomato juice to be called like that...
    Bah! It's Spike McFang all over again.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Is there anything you wouldnt do?

I would probably do almost anything, if there was proof and a Garuntee that I would become a Vampire in trade.

I would choose/want to be the Vampire type like Kain , from the Legacy of Kain.
    No, they suck.
    Agreed that Kain is kinda cool, in Blood Omen 2, but in general, I don't like vampires or werewolves. Even less since I watched Underworld.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

If I actually belived then I would like to be a vampire but not a werewolf as they seem to have no control and not a zombie as there just plain stupid and slow (just like all the new amployees at tesco!!!) plus i dont think i would like my limbs just falling off at random that would get me really really angry

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

What would i do to be a vampire?
    Um, how about just letting the Vamp in question bite me! HEhe!

Paul Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    No, they suck.
    Agreed that Kain is kinda cool, in Blood Omen 2, but in general, I don't like vampires or werewolves. Even less since I watched Underworld.
    Well Underworld was a ripoff from white wolf.

Underworld was watchable, if you ignore the fact that they are supposed to be Vampires and Werewolves.

Any decent Vampire could have slaughtered them all effortlessly.

Poisondove's Avatar Member

Vampire.

I like the idea of watching the world change like leaves in Autumn.

...to what I would do for it? Not sure, have to wait til the vampies ask it of me.=P

I would be prepared to make a hefty blood donation tho.

But hopefully, they won't just make me some minion vampire, I like my brain too much.

Caligula's Avatar Senior Member

I stopped shaving for a week in the hope of starting my career of barking at the moon. Unfortunately, my other half said it made me look more like a hobo than a lycanthrope, so in this case the werewolf wasn't slain with a silver bullet but no less than six (count 'em six?) disposable razors.

Yes, of course.

Yeah, the Underwold vampires and werewolves were kinda lame. Also, they were kinda dumb: ever wondered why each group engineered guns specifically to kill the other group, but once they faced one another they'd both toss the guns and bare fangs? Makes no sense to me.

... but hey, what do I know?

yeah id much rather be a VTM vampire preferably a malkavian because being tottaly isane kicks ass

Malkavians r0x0r.

... they do, I tell ya!

Yeah, the Underwold vampires and werewolves were kinda lame. Also, they were kinda dumb: ever wondered why each group engineered guns specifically to kill the other group, but once they faced one another they'd both toss the guns and bare fangs? Makes no sense to me.

... but hey, what do I know?
    Especially since those methods arent able to kill either.

Vampires and also Were Wolves regenerate almost immediatlely after being hit.

There are so many ways that that movie was wrong.

It was also supposedly a DIRECT ripoff of White Wolf, but Im not sure. That is what I was told.

Vampires and also Were Wolves regenerate almost immediatlely after being hit.

There are so many ways that that movie was wrong.

It was also supposedly a DIRECT ripoff of White Wolf, but Im not sure. That is what I was told.
    They treid to rip of white wolf with the wolves and the vampires hating each other and sort of being at war but other than that they are tottaly different for example in white wolf vampires are ussually more concered over killing vampires from oppsing clans and its all about pollitics for the most part and they all have really badass powers depending on which clan they are a member of

But... but... they fired silver and shit..! No, I completely agree.

Actually, according to White Wolf's take on Vampire's and Werewolve's accelerated mutant regeneration factor thing-properties, vampires would have much more to fear from a werewolf's claws than from whatever could be fired from a gun.
    Yeah, including wooden stakes. I never completely liked those ideas.

... but, like I said...

And, yeah, it was a rip-off. There was even a lawsuit after that!

... or so I heard!

Yeah, including wooden stakes. I never completely liked those ideas.
    That's why Whitewolf vampires can wear heart shields. They don't like the idea either ,)

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

vamp. i can hide in the shadows forever and live on theblood of whatever i can find, i will be alone and no one would ever know i exsisted

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Well Underworld was a ripoff from white wolf.

Underworld was watchable, if you ignore the fact that they are supposed to be Vampires and Werewolves.

Bullshit!!! The vamps were a bunch a pussies, too chicken shit to fight up close and personal, had to resort to guns. The furballs liked to get up close and messy.

But as for the original question, I would chose werewolf in a heart beat, vampires suck (bad pun, I know)

if you wanna become a vamp, just die unbaptized

if you wanna become a w-wolf, just pray to the appropriate deities

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

I would want to be an Abomination. For those of you not familiar with the term, an Abomination is a Lupin that has been turned into a Vamp. It's not an easy task either. If the poor Lupin were to survive the Embrace, he would then have the blessing and curses of both worlds.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I would have to say neither. If anything, I'd want to be one of those oh-so-bitter "I smolder with generic rage" vampire hunters. They always seem to have cooler guns and a longer lifespan than the more well-adjusted ones. That and the fact that I can't stand the undead in general (except for zombies, which are awesome).

I like the romantic aspect of becoming a vampire. I think it would be interesting to live through the times and such.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I'd be neither, I'm content with my life and when my time comes I will die.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Bullshit!!! The vamps were a bunch a pussies, too chicken shit to fight up close and personal, had to resort to guns. The furballs liked to get up close and messy.

But as for the original question, I would chose werewolf in a heart beat, vampires suck (bad pun, I know)
    Was refering to Non-Underworld movie vampires .

I would choose to become a Demon Prince/King if that were an option, but a Legacy Of Kain type Vampire would also Rock!**

+ Reply to Thread