well,it's been one of my "ethnic" days....

i've been playing my new-ish Shehnai,(mainly to cheer my lonely ass up ).....

and a moment in my life passed my mind,i haven't thought about it in years....

so a special event in your life...

so i'll start:

when i was maybe 13 or so,i got the chance to meet a very "big" person in the Daoist religion/thought/whatever you want to call it....

at this time my whole family was Daoist,as they were from my birth,and allthough they were very into there stuff,i wasn't .....at all....
but when they told me who was coming,and that he/they would really love to talk to me ,i finally said ok.....

when i got to the temple(basically a house,but a bit different,there all over the us) it was oddly empty(like 7 people lived there),and "He" was sitting on the couch....(now i should add a bit,most of the people in this house live there for short times,make money,fly back to random parts of china,most barly know english,and are very strict daoist).....

so he ask me to sit down,he had some blessed tea for me(everybody get some upon entering the house),i'm pretty nervous at this point,i was already smoking alot of weed,and eating alot of lsd...

well he introduced himself as "Greg"(more on that later),we talk for a long time about reality,life,existence,other stuff i can't recall if i tried...

the whole time he's very into the conversation,he treats me probally better than anyone ever has to date!,i was just a 12 or 13 year old kid,and he was great,and i think he was kinds suprised at my comprehension...i wass going to temple when i was like 7(when i was inisheated ,that's a BITCH,physically)......

more happens...we leaved...i probally felt great...so afterwards,i told my mom ,something about "Greg" and she And my sister stop......

they think i'm joking,and go on about how NOONE calls him by his real name,no one even knew his real name,it was always Dr.Chang or something,mister al other pre-things.....

so yea that came to my head,and i actually feel really good for the first time in weeks,just thinking of it.......

soo ,uuhh,it's your turn....

thinkin',
K.K......

(I almost put it in peragraph form )....

(pss,getting inisheated is a crazy story too)....