+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man-Eating Alligator Rampage Continues in Florida

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

Default Man-Eating Alligator Rampage Continues in Florida

Alligators continue their bloody rampage all over Florida today, leaving the dead in the streets and the living locked in their homes, too terrified to emerge. Judgement day has arrived for Florida, bow down before your new masters or die!

- Annemarie Campbell, 23, who lived in Paris, Tennessee, was attacked while snorkelling near Lake George. "The people she was staying with came around and found her inside the gator's mouth," said Captain Joe Amigliore of the Marion County Fire-Rescue service. By poking the reptile's eyes and trying to open its jaws, the men in the party were able to free the victim, but she was already dead.

- In Pinellas County, the body of another woman apparently killed by an alligator was found in a canal 20 miles north of St Petersburg.
    The body of Judy Cooper, 43, from Dunedin, had been in the water for about three days. She had bite wounds consistent with an alligator attack which did play some part in her death, a preliminary autopsy found.
    Cooper's family had not heard from her for about three months and she had a history of drug abuse, according to her sister,

- On Wednesday last week, construction workers found the dismembered body of a student in a canal near Fort Lauderdale. A medical examiner concluded that Yovy Suarez Jimenez, 28, had been attacked as she was jogging near the bank and dragged into the water. The woman's arms were found inside the animal's digestive tract.

- In another gator encounter, a trapper had to come to the assistance of a sheriff's deputy, who fired his rifle at an alligator that had a woman trapped in her home, the Saint Petersburg Times reported on Wednesday.

- On Saturday, a woman in Bradenton got a warning citation for hunting without a licence after she shot a gator that attacked her golden retriever, the daily said.

- In West Palm Beach, a skinny 1,8m gator snatched a four-month-old dog near a pond behind a shopping centre, the Sun Sentinel reported.

- Officials in Florida this week cutting open gators to search for victims discovered volleyballs, Frisbees, license plates and even car parts.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Man-Eating Alligator Rampage Continues in Florida

Hunting Season

Ya seen all that on the news ,,man not a good way to go imho..

just bait the bastrds to a pool and ,,well i love animals but ya cant let them move into the citys or you WILL have that sort of thing .

When there acting like that ,,the food source is low or missin in most cases i would think?..... awww WTF do i know ,,i cant even spell half the GD time!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

great thanx alot guys, i leave for Florida in a month....now I have something other than the flight to worry about

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

omfg... damn crocodiles... nasty.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    well i love animals but ya cant let them move into the citys or you WILL have that sort of thing
    how can they move into a city? they were there first. the cities moved into them.

as smart of a people that we like to think we are..are we so stupid that we can't see that by commiting such acts as "cutting open alligators to see if there are victims inside", it might cause the aligators to be inclined to want to attack people. animals are not stupid, when their surival is threatened they will do everything in thier abilty to confront it- violently if they are a predatory animal. people like to think that there superiroity over nature is manifest destiny and that everything should bow down to us, but species make no such distinction. they do what they always do. and when thier way of life is changed, as impacted by us, we have no way of knowing what effect it is going to have on thier behaviour. since our globalization has done nothing but breed violence among humans, it's not a shock to me that human influence on animals is causing them to behave more agrressivley.

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    omfg... damn crocodiles... nasty.
    Alligators

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

haha them too. id rather not be eaten by either one of them :S

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

technically they are woman eating alligators

+ Reply to Thread