+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody ever join one of those "affiliate sites"? Scam?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Anybody ever join one of those "affiliate sites"? Scam?

Has anyone ever done one of the thousands of affiliate programs online?

I'm as aware of scams as anyone, which is why I haven't joined up for any. But then a while ago there was an article in the paper about a site where you fill out surveys for money. So I'm thinkin' if it's in the paper they must've done some fuckin' research on the subject. So I joined up and made over 80 bucks so far and actually got paid. So now that I know they're not all 100 percent bullshit, anybody got ones that they recommend?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Anybody ever join one of those "affiliate sites"? Scam?

Well, I'm biased because I run it, but Blue Blood's SpookyCash sets you up to promote GothicSluts, BarelyEvil, RubberDollies, Scar13, EroticBPM, Michelle-Aston, etc. Because I know you, at least digitally, you can also PM me with your affiliate ID for the secret code to do affiliate sales for BlueBlood.com

Affiliates who make a lot of sales get free memberships and sometimes swag like T-shirts:

Which affiliate program have you tried so far?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I don't mean like banner trading and that sort of thing. I'm talking about the ones where you take surveys or try products for money. The one I'm on is tricky because some of the stuff needs to be returned or they charge you for it. But for instance I made more than 20 bucks trying "Video Professor", that CD Rom series that treats you like you're a fuckin' idiot.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I have a friend that does that. I couldn't tell you what the sites or or anything (I will ask her for you k) but she also enters contests online all day long. She's already won a digital camera, i-pod, i-pod dock and trip to freaking England! I've entered a few, haven't wom shit.But yea, she does those survey ones all the time, they put the money right into her paypal account and send her all kinds of weird things.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah I've always wanted to do one of those that actually works, but every one I've tried was a scam. Good thing I have a separate e-mail account to use when I sign up for crap like that.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I don't mean like banner trading and that sort of thing. I'm talking about the ones where you take surveys or try products for money. The one I'm on is tricky because some of the stuff needs to be returned or they charge you for it. But for instance I made more than 20 bucks trying "Video Professor", that CD Rom series that treats you like you're a fuckin' idiot.
    Rented a place from this old stoner lady for a bit. She got a tv and a few other items off those survey sites. You can make a bit of $. 2 things: Have email addresses you are willing to part with once the spam hits + if it keeps going to new surveys dump it after 30 minutes. Not worth your time.

+ Reply to Thread