+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crush, to Crushed.

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

Default Crush, to Crushed.

Okies, just as a word of warning this is going to be a bit of a rant.

A couple of weeks ago i met this Girl, she was a friend of mine's cousin and she was really cool! i managed to get her phone number and about a week later i asked her out...

Yeah me, i acctually manange to work up the balls to ask, which is something i just dont do, and she told me all about how she's only just come out of a long term thing with her idiot ex,
    i've been in a long term thing myself and i know how you can use a bit of space before trying again.

The week after she insisted i go out to see Mortiis with her, i'd never heard any of Mortiis' stuff before then, and knowing that she knew i had a crush on her i made an excuse, i siad i didn't have enough money to go out.

She then says she REALLY wants me to go and offers to pay for me,

Uh-oh, excuse rumbled. after awhile she convinces me to go,

While we're there she's being really good to me, and my crush is getting bigger by the second and then...

Yup, you guessed it, while i'm running around trying to find the lead guitarist 'cos he's the fourth and final member of the band to sign her cousins t shirt i spot the girl with her tongue down some other guys neck.

W...T...F???

so i've had quite a comedown,
    like a jumping out of a plane with out a parachute comedown.

has this happened to anyone else? i'm hoping i'm not alone in this.

Crush, to Crushed.

Paul Cat.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Crush, to Crushed.

i've never had something liek that happen to me so i dont really know how it feels but if thats the kind of weird mind gamey type thing she plays then she's probably not for you

yeah man I know how you feel thats kinda what happend to me just got to keep your chin up and move on it will be ok in the end!!!

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

I can relate... in a manner of speaking... try this one on for size:

Ok, I get hooked up with this fab fashion model, who I figured wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire but anyhow we hit it off from the word 'hello'. After a couple months we move into together, she foots all the bills and doesn't want me to be concerned with employment because she's got more loot than she knows what to do with, I don't mind being a kept man.

Couple more months go by and she picks up and moves us across the country and across the border. I debate about giving up my US citizenship to become a Candanian or file for dual citizenship. We fly all over the world because of her job, everything is a dream... hot chick, money out the wahzoo, Paris - London - Berlin - Rome... ok.

By this time I have everything I've ever wanted but yet have no means to support myself and have been out of the job market for close to a year. All is going along wonderfully, life couldn't be better, we seem to be a perfect match.. marriage *cringe* could be possible.. you have to understand at this time I was also very misinformed and had a very twisted and bigoted outlook on life (being a skinhead from Detroit -at the time-) but we seemed to have the same ideas and shared our dislike for those who were not 'like' us.

All is well in paradise and coming back from a shopping trip, I enter our place to not see her right there... and on the way toward the bedroom, I hear noises... walking up to the door slightly open I see her in bed, in the 'act'... with not just ONE but TWO coloured gents. Want to talk about something right out of left field, not to even expect or see coming in any way. I was more than crushed, furious, murderous intent and etc. Several things ran through my mind and I simply left them keep on running as I simply walked back downstairs and grabbed a couple grand out of the wall safe and out the door to never look back.

So..... yeah, I know how you feel.

All I can say is its best not to be all fucked up about it... I know that sounds silly and quite simpleminded. Over the years I have found that girls (even guys) that are on the rebound after a relationship are looking for some no-strings action after being with someone. They want to get out there and get all that they have been missing (or think they have) playing the field and pulling mindfucks along the way, because they can - plain and simple. They have no one to answer to and are finding the new freedom to be fun. If you really like this girl, stick close, be a friend, let her play and get it done with... once she has left a couple guys in the dust, be there for her and start out new.

As for me, been there - done that, I've have several life changing moments and relationships over the years, now I have the woman I have always wanted my whole life and never knew it. If anyone had told me I'd be head over heels madly in love with a black chick, I would said you're fucking insane... but it just goes to show, anyone can change and that life isn't really as simple as what you might think it to be. What a long strange trip it's been

Now I can truly say, I'm soooo goth.... even my girlfriend is black.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, same exact thing happened to me, minus the concert. life's a bitch, eh? well, females certainly are at least. no offense, ladies.

this thread made me laught.. no offense guys.... paulcat remember this: respect your self if you want others to respect you, that kind of girls are not good for anything than just being friends... and I'm happy for anyone who found they happiness HempKnight.... so you was skinhead my sister is now (but not racist, facist or wathever than a nice kind of them, forgot the word)

p.s. detroit was allways atracted to me, because techno scene, jeff mills, and it's big industry city

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

go tigers! anyhow interesting story, YOu built your expectations to high, you thopught becasue she was being nice she likd you when she was just being nice, you assumed and yougot made an ass out of and yes it can hurt, but you have learned a valuable lesson, don't believe till you see it in other words even if a girl kisses you doesn't mean she likes you....she could be playing with you take everything one step at a time....you live an learn....Hempknight has got some great points too.

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

Hempknight, you have my sympathies, thats like a hundred times worse than what happened to me.

And as far as me and That Girl is concerned, we were out again saturday and she acctually turned away from the guy she kissed so she could walk over and give me a hug..., the look on his face was amazing!

So yeah, things are very weird, but she seems to like me a lot.

Just in case it is a fooked up mindgame i'm going to take a step back.

I made my feelings clear, i guess the ball's in her court now.
    Thanks for the support guys!
    i'll post if theres any gossip,

Paul Cat.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

if a girl di that to me I would push her of of me and say shwo some goddan respect for yourself and for me....she sounds dangerous I would stay away form here....your a that girls favourite toy....not friend

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

no man. You don't want the ball to be in her court. you gotta keep possesion of that shit. when you lose it, that's when she get's to walk all over you.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I want to kept by a super model!!! It's OK if she cheats on me, I don't care! Where is my super model sugar momma? I'm available...

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I agree that it sounds like she might be just looking for some "action" after being in a relationship.

If so, either get some of that action, or step back out of the picture if you want more than that.

The more dangerous scenario is that she may be looking for attention, if she felt neglected in her relationship. So she may be seeing if you, and this other guy, and anyone else she can find, will fight for her, fight over her, want her, need her, etc. So she might try to get involved with you, and this other guy, and see if you are willing to do extrordinary things to be with her. But if you want to be with her, then you have to be clear that you do want to be with her, but that you won't put up with drama. So if she agrees to see you, and still keeps flirting and fooling around with other people, then you need to get out, and tell her you will only be involved with her when she wants a drama-free normal relationship.

If she is looking for attention, it may be quite the roller-coaster ride...

Goat on Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Beograd, Srbija (the way its originally spelled)

Mortiis used to play bass in a black metal band called Emperor. That was in the early 90's. Then he left them to make ambiental music. He recorded about 10 releases, which all pretty much sound the same. The best one according to me would be The Stargate...

The another change of course occured - the release of "THE SMELL OF RAIN". He started playing music which suites him best. Somewhat of a modernised version of Bauhaus... Excelent modern darkwave. a little industrial influences as well, particularly in the latest "GRUDGE" album. On the studio recordings it's more about the electronics, while live the guitar groove is dominant...

His "Smell of Rain" Album is on the top of my all time favourite albums!!!

Btw, i just went to the gig like 3 days ago. It kicked.

Goat on Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Beograd, Srbija (the way its originally spelled)

yeah, i forgot to answer the question: YES, IT HAS. it usually made me not sleep

+ Reply to Thread