+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When You Look in the Mirror?....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default When You Look in the Mirror?....

what do you see....

there's like 2 mirror's in my place one on the bathroom,and one that ,actually, isn't there anymore,But it was like 7' by 5' it was great...

but to be honest,i'm not to fond of them,................when i'm in them ....

BUT any ways.....when i take the occasional glance in the mirror,i an always Shocked....i look NOTHING like i used to,or what i pictured my self as always looking......like it's a Completly different person......WWWoah!!!..

it's sooo erie....i know someone's gotta know what i'm Babbling about?.....right......

Creeped out ,man,
    K.K..........

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: When You Look in the Mirror?....

I know what you mean! Its really creepy. I always think I look like this and then I look in the mirror, and its like wtf.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, i know that feeling. Some times u just dont look like urself.

i always look like me...i think

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I try to avoid mirrors all together. But when I come across them, I like what I see. It's more about liking myself than what others see anyways.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I stare at mirrors because of my eyes. they are very hypnotic and old looking. i get told I have "old eyes" for my age. so I end up staring at them in the mirror and sometimes I have the feeling (very creepy one) that my reflection is an alternate me just waiting to jump out and switch places. but not a nice friendly me, more of an alternate-very dark and evil me.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i hear ya....although, i think I really have no concept of what I actually look like, for example, if I saw myself walking down the street, I don't think I'd recognize myself...id keep walking

I have a 6 week old son that everyone says looks like me, but I don't see it....
    hmmmm
    maybe im a figment of my imagination

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

when i look into the mirror and im by myself i always think i look ok but i cant look in a mirror with other people i always get self councious and embarrased and i dunno i feel ugly :-\

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

when I look in the mirror I think it's getting close to that time when you move the lights from over top the mirror to somewhere .... lower

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I see pure insanity. Only I know what goes on in my head, and then I see a smile flicker across my lips;]

I read a funny story about how you should'nt look in mirrors when your really drunk. It shakes your confidence when you see how shit faced you look.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

I would have to agree you look in the mirror and your like whoa do i actually look like that its weird oh now i wanna go paint and self portrait without looking in the mirror and see what the results are hmm could be interesting i suppose

My first thought is usually "Christ, who let her out of the house like that?"

Not happy. Not happy at all.

Bedlamite

When I was little mirrors freaked me out, because I was convinced that there was a parallel universe behind them, with a different me. I would spend hours waiting for the other me to 'make a mistake'.

After I hit adolescence, I didn't turn out AT all the way anyone expected. They were expecting Heather Locklear, I turned out Kelly Osborn. So the mirror is a nightmare.

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

in a morning when i first wake up i assume ill look like one of those sexy bed head.. shagged all night but sexy this morning mascara smudged babes.. i dont...!!

+ Reply to Thread