+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yay!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Yay!

I got a computer for Christmas! I can't wait to see what I get in the morning! *squeal*
    What'd you get?

K

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Yay!

I got stuff for my new place( im sposed to be moving thursday and havent even started to pack...for 3 people oi!

Sheets, a stand/hand mixer, magic bullet (food processer thing, I know what you were thinking), towels,
    oh and a leather jacket and a pretty ring....and clothes, and money(the best gift).And all new Clinique makeup and a new makeup brush set. And gift cards,
    And my parents got all of my sons pictures framed for me, all of the ones since he was born, all in nice big 10in by 13in frames
    Yeah im spoiled

But all year I have been doing this thing called Freecycling...Kinda nice to do stuff for for people you dont know....
    Im curious to know what has everyone given this year?

my sister got me the skinny puppy dvd,battlefield 2 for xbox..and thats about all heh..i got my wife and you guys at BB..but thats it really. :\

i found my fields of the nefilim cd which has been missing for a year

and i got a smoking monkey, and patch that sez 'less talk, more monkey'... my personal motto for 2006

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I got a computer for Christmas! I can't wait to see what I get in the morning!

answer = spam

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I bought myself a PSP with part of the money my parents sent me. The rest is for my wife to spend. I haven't opened anything else yet, but I do believe one of the items my wife got me is a RPG for my PS2. I'm hoping it's Dragon Quest VIII.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

i got the flu and pink eye.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I got a B52 Half Stack (LG-100A Head, and the LG-412V Cab) its freakin' sweet, and I'll know what else I get tomorrow.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Way too much drama from my family. I'm extremely depressed right now. I hold in my hand a christmas card with 75$ in it, which is okay, but 25$ more than my other cousin got because my aunt thinks she's "a little slut and a con artist". Mein leiben!

On the other hand, it appears I'll be getting a CD I've wanted for a bit but haven't found around here yet (Sirenia's An Elixir For Existance) and possibly other cool stuff, I dont' know yet, I'm just glad I got everyone a semi-good gift this year (including my boyfriend, who has a complex with accepting generosity, for whom I'm baking brownies and sending it to him from fucking canada so he can't mope and be all martyry about it, war har har :p).

i got hello kitty candy and a hello kitty paper fan and a hello kitty pen and a hello kitty neckalce and Cinderella on dvd and a Minnie Mouse plushie and a Stitch plushie and a Piglet plushie and a sewing machine and a sewing kit and a purse and hat and a jacket and my zero hour face plate for my 360*. (yes thats a run on sentance. be thankful for spaces.)

I love Christmas!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I got... a 128Mb RCA Lyra MP3 player, a DigiTech RP50 Effects Modeler, a 5 ft guitar cable, 6 picks, 15$ in McD and BK gift cards, Family Guy lights, a blow up Mr. Hankey, and a South Park PJ set.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

i got an ipod, and from my roomies i got a pint glass with rules for the family guy drinking game on it, and a $50 gift certificate to get my tats colored in.... i have the bestest roomies ever!

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Update: This is the Christmas of giving me jewelry, it seems. I got several pieces of jewelry that I surprisingly adore, including a choker that I had been salivating over for a while (square-shaped silver plates, almost like armor, set completely with moonstone) and several other pieces involving my favorite stone (dark red and purple garnets). I'm wearing them all right now like a glittery idiot because they're pretty and make me feel pretty. I'm happy. This has been worth it.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

$50 gift certificate to get my tats colored in

50 could be a good start on a new one and a couple magic markers

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i was alone tis christmas....

and i felt lkie shit,because of the times right now,i wasn't able to make any gifts...

but long story short,after eating a dinner with a chick and her parents i've meet once....(they were so damn cool)...

i came home to a package that was probally sitting their for a couple days,hah...

it was a suprisngly old,tattered,,harley moto jacket....like,full moto,no collar,padded elbows...harley raceing jacket....

it's almost too ratty to wear but ti's fucking awesome...ohh..it was from an old friend in TN...

nostalgic items are the best.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

ohh yea man....if it didn't weigh like 8 pounds,i'd put it in a case on the wall....

luck swings my way every so often,haha...

Bedlamite

Yay! I got a Harley Quinn Barbie, an beautiful Chinese Barbie, as well as a fuzzy hat, a cream satin Calvin Klien makeup-bag, and some beautiful glamorous clothing! I had quite a haul!!!!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Lotus
    Update: This is the Christmas of giving me jewelry, it seems. I got several pieces of jewelry that I surprisingly adore, including a choker that I had been salivating over for a while (square-shaped silver plates, almost like armor, set completely with moonstone) and several other pieces involving my favorite stone (dark red and purple garnets). I'm wearing them all right now like a glittery idiot because they're pretty and make me feel pretty. I'm happy. This has been worth it.

ooooooh that choker sounds really really neat....i wanna see a picture!

I know I dont post much..but im feeling happy . I got some hard to come by Tanith Lee books & the new Skinny Puppy dvd ,a big Hello Kitty & some gardeni centre gift vouchers .(I have just moved & want to grow things in my new garden!)

Everybody chipped in and bought me the $150 GripFast boots I wanted. I'm super happy about that. I also got the first season of Carnivale on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i was alone tis christmas....

and i felt lkie shit,because of the times right now,i wasn't able to make any gifts...
    That really sucks man, I'd feel like shit too. Sorry to hear about that.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Ravenheart
    I bite too...
    You'll certainly get no argument from anyone here.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki
    $50 gift certificate to get my tats colored in

50 could be a good start on a new one and a couple magic markers
    so i'm a little late to reply, but my roomies did color in my tattoos once with magic markers. why? cause we were all bored and they were tired of studying for finals.... i, on the other hand, was studying away the whole time.... haha

^Do you ever drive on Hainesville road through the Hainesville Woods?

It's a stretch of road up north in Maine
    That's never, ever, ever seen a smile
    If they buried all the truckers lost in them Woods
    There'd be a tombstone every mile

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

i got a little silver ring and necklace that were my grandmothers.
    the new korn cd.
    dvds.
    and a fight with my oldest child.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna
    i got a little silver ring and necklace that were my grandmothers.
    the new korn cd.
    dvds.
    and a fight with my oldest child.
    What did you fight about?

Guess what I got! A late Xmas present. A Hello Kitty Sandwhich Maker! http://shop.sanrio.com/product_info....roducts_id=658

*eee*! Makes damn good samdwhiches, too.
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i dont get presents seeing as how im not jesus and its not my birthday, way to rub it in but seriously my family dosent do the whole presents thing we all just went on vacation instead

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    A Hello Kitty Sandwhich Maker!
    Damn !! that is so fucking cute. I think I need one in my household.

+ Reply to Thread