Thread: The Male Turtle died.

Default The Male Turtle died.

He was fine this morning, then just died later on today. **

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: The Male Turtle died.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im guessing you did something wrong in taking care of it, Reptiles are a bit more complicated pets to take care of you need the right food,temperature,and even the container you keep em in can afect it. ive had a box turtle for about 8 years and its still kicking. your turtle was probably sick but you couldnt tell till it was dead, did you taken it to a vet regularly to make sure it was healthy ?

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    im guessing you did something wrong in taking care of it, Reptiles are a bit more complicated pets to take care of you need the right food,temperature,and even the container you keep em in can afect it. ive had a box turtle for about 8 years and its still kicking. your turtle was probably sick but you couldnt tell till it was dead, did you taken it to a vet regularly to make sure it was healthy ?
    I did the same stuff as with the Female, and She is fine.

He was fine yesterday and today, until eating some food that My grandmother put into the container. He was fine for a while after that, then he died. That makes Me suspicious, as the food she gave him was extremely rotten and moldy, when I checked it out after they decided that they wanted to goto the mall. **

you might wana check up on the female because like i said the male was probably sick and it could have been contagious. Ive had reptiles for years and unlike a dog or a cat you cant always tell if theyr sick till its to late. however im no expert but you should take the female to a vet as a just to be safe

you might wana check up on the female because like i said the male was probably sick and it could have been contagious. Ive had reptiles for years and unlike a dog or a cat you cant always tell if theyr sick till its to late. however im no expert but you should take the female to a vet as a just to be safe
    Im going to either probably release Her near a river tomorrow, or to give Her as a gift to somebody. **

you dont want to release it into the wild unless you want it to die. unless the turtle is from the area dont do it you cant just leave it in an unknown ecosystem and expect it to live long. If you cant take care of it take it to an animal shelter

you dont want to release it into the wild unless you want it to die. unless the turtle is from the area dont do it you cant just leave it in an unknown ecosystem and expect it to live long. If you cant take care of it take it to an animal shelter
    Then I will probably give Her as a gift. I will miss Her though. **

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Im sorry to hear about that. My mom killed my frog once. It was a tough-ass african murder frog, too.

I had an invisible pet monkey once. My grandparents grounded me until I admitted he didn't exist anymore. :|

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    I had an invisible pet monkey once. My grandparents grounded me until I admitted he didn't exist anymore. :|
    ok?

Im even more sorry to hear that, Cheinara. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    ok?
    It was kinda like the death of my imagination when I was little.

*hug* Well, I can see how that would be the case. I wouldnt wish that fate on anyone, ever. Except maybe BrightStar.

It was kinda like the death of my imagination when I was little.
    I thought so, but wasnt sure though. That leads to major writer/artists block later on.

I thought so, but wasnt sure though. That leads to major writer/artists block later on.

Tell me about it. :| I really have some good story ideas, and alot of them are down on paper or in the computer...but it's hard to ellaborate on any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    *hug* Well, I can see how that would be the case. I wouldnt wish that fate on anyone, ever. Except maybe BrightStar.
    Oh, be nice! :[

Yeah, sorry... Im just getting sick of all the sucking up that happens from that corner... I will bother him unprovoked no more. Today.

I never said mean stuff about you. **

I know; Im mostly just fucking with you. But really, here and now, Ill tell you straight up that it is pathetic the way you e-grovel at the feet of alt. scene models and whatnot. Its not going to get you laid, its not going to make them think highly of you. It makes people look down on you, and as far as Ive noticed, it detracts merit from anything intelligent you may have to say. Instead of saying "Oh high and mighty boobula, Ill be your slave!!!!*drools*" then posting smileys, you should maybe Give creative criticism on the art or pose pr whatever, since you obviously spend enough time obsessing over them. Seem intelligent, not desperate, and you will maybe garner a bit of respecy from those that you worship.
    Again, you dont have to listen to me. I would just think about what I have said here.

Let's not fight tonight! You should give yourself proper mourning time.

I MOURN ONLY FOR MIND-MONKEY!
    that was me saying "Im not going to fight, heres my deal"

You posted before I wrote my post. Beat me on the quick-draw, there, par'dner.

I know; Im mostly just fucking with you. But really, here and now, Ill tell you straight up that it is pathetic the way you e-grovel at the feet of alt. scene models and whatnot. Its not going to get you laid, its not going to make them think highly of you. It makes people look down on you, and as far as Ive noticed, it detracts merit from anything intelligent you may have to say. Instead of saying "Oh high and mighty boobula, Ill be your slave!!!!*drools*" then posting smileys, you should maybe Give creative criticism on the art or pose pr whatever, since you obviously spend enough time obsessing over them. Seem intelligent, not desperate, and you will maybe garner a bit of respecy from those that you worship.
    Again, you dont have to listen to me. I would just think about what I have said here.

People seem to look down on Me when I say stuff anyways, They say stuff their way, and I'll say stuff mine. Its not like changing that is going to make people like Me more.

Side note: This Topic was about a Dead Turtle. Simple as that.

Most of what you say is fine. I have stated my only problem

I didn't even know you had turtles.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you're cool bright star. I don't know why ellis is being aggro tonight. isn't that tequilas job? just kidding.

but seriously, that sucks that your turtle died. that reminds me of ninja turtles, and that makes me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    you're cool bright star. I don't know why ellis is being aggro tonight. isn't that tequilas job? just kidding.

but seriously, that sucks that your turtle died. that reminds me of ninja turtles, and that makes me cry.

Ninja Turtles Rock!

That reminds Me of some Turtle that was in Looney Toons that reminded Me of Daphy Duck and Porky Pig.

According to Duck Dodges cartoons, Daphy sold either Petunia, or Porky's sister to a slaughter house for money. It was odd that they mentioned that on a cartoon like that.**

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that's fucked up.

that's fucked up.
    I know. that was on the remake of it on cartoon network, or whatever station they had it on.

I didnt know that they could mention ideas like that on that station when it wasn't midnight yet.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

He actually said he likes my hair better when its a full head instead of a mohawk. Does that count?

I thought the mohawk was pretty bitchin myself. What with the extreme nature of it and all...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Yeah adults tried to do that to me too...then I told them my imaginary friend liked to watch them sleep with a knife in his hand when they were mean to me...

Swear my aunt didn't sleep good for a fucking month after that. I grew out of it like all kids do...but then I decided to write and draw stories...that's pretty much all I do now...make up imaginary friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Yeah adults tried to do that to me too...then I told them my imaginary friend liked to watch them sleep with a knife in his hand when they were mean to me...

Swear my aunt didn't sleep good for a fucking month after that. I grew out of it like all kids do...but then I decided to write and draw stories...that's pretty much all I do now...make up imaginary friends.
    I should've thought of that. :| Or I should've told them that my monkey friend was actually a demon monkey from hell that liked to feast on the brains of the inept. :[

...They were Baptists. Imagine the hilarity.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

And here I thought I was being the nice guy.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Well that's true about any woman really...plus it's not like this is a dating site and people are gonna hook up. I gotta agree with the rest though...but then again he's been doing it so long it'd be weird for him not too.

It's kinda like a pet that chews on a sofa leg...you hate that it does it but you can't see it doing much else.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

He was fine this morning, then just died later on today. **

you probably didn't use enough lube....

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

It's a harsher way of saying what other people have said before, about confidence with women, etc... If you lavish compliments on a woman, and tell her she's hot, and tell her you want to do stuff with her, flirt, make sexual comments, etc, she may be flattered. But she may also think it's creepy. And then there is the other reality. Which is that most women want a man with confidence. Men with confidence don't need to constantly try to get a woman's attention. You post that you have problems getting a girlfriend, and have problems with people in general. Then we tell you what to do, and you don't change, and you keep doing the same things. You continue to complain about your problems in life, without doing anything to change your situation. Join the army, get some confidence, get on your own, get out of that house, and you will not have to complain about your turtle being poisoned, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    you probably didn't use enough lube....

Seriously tho, that sucks about the turtle....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    It's a harsher way of saying what other people have said before, about confidence with women, etc... If you lavish compliments on a woman, and tell her she's hot, and tell her you want to do stuff with her, flirt, make sexual comments, etc, she may be flattered. But she may also think it's creepy. And then there is the other reality. Which is that most women want a man with confidence. Men with confidence don't need to constantly try to get a woman's attention. You post that you have problems getting a girlfriend, and have problems with people in general. Then we tell you what to do, and you don't change, and you keep doing the same things. You continue to complain about your problems in life, without doing anything to change your situation. Join the army, get some confidence, get on your own, get out of that house, and you will not have to complain about your turtle being poisoned, etc...
    I said I think that he may have been poisoned, not that I know he was. And Now Ladies and gentlemen, Back to the turtle Does 70's type stage gesture. * **

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Brightstar has become an integral part of the way i experience blueblood.
    I actually like him; um...yes... in a platonic way!
    At least he's consistent!

+ Reply to Thread