+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funkatron Wins Adobe AIR Developer Derby for Best HTML Community Application

Default Funkatron Wins Adobe AIR Developer Derby for Best HTML Community Application

Adobe pretty much owns the digital photo processing market and they are out to conquer the market for applications to code for the web. Adobe started along this path when they acquired MacroMedia, but they are continually upping the ante.
    Read the full article

Default Re: Funkatron Wins Adobe AIR Developer Derby for Best HTML Community Application

O-la-la. 'Grats Mr. Funk. Admittedly, I am not familar with this Twitter, but it looks like you sure are. Time to party like it's Y2K.

( Amelia, the traffic up any since the interview's debut? )

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Funkatron Wins Adobe AIR Developer Derby for Best HTML Community Application

way to go man

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I was pretty surprised they zoomed in really close on my shirt. Weird. But it was fun! I'm still in Chicago at MAX until thursday eve.

Thanks for the props, A.G.

Thats awesome Funkatron! Congrats on everything!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    I was pretty surprised they zoomed in really close on my shirt. Weird...
    Good thing it didn't have food on it

But yeah, way to go! I do like that little application too. Nice work.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

respect! ruby on rails dude!

now if you could influence 'em to retire acrobat... no not going to happen of course. acrobat is part of our human burden like ms word et al but then again frontpage and pagemaker have been quietly buried thank you very much, bring back hotdog (joke). .NET (i like) had better ,DOSOMETHIN

superlative,,, twitter into the social networking future... u pretty damned good cobber to beat out that competition,

+ Reply to Thread