+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear OEC, I give you OED

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Default Dear OEC, I give you OED

I was at my teachers house the other day because we had to go pick up things for yearbook.

She has a ton of dogs and she wanted to show me the puppies she had, which were precious.

Then I hear this small little bark & in runs the cutest little dog I'd ever seen.But it took me a moment to realize that
    It only had one eye.
    Which immediatly made me think of you

I am in love with this dog.
    She told me it had a . . . . Cataract in the one eye it had left.
    it also sneezed on everyone haha. it was so precious. She called it Lil' Bitten cause when they first got here she had a ton of fleas but its name is Lil' bit
    I think she called it a picapom or something. I dont know. But I want one badly

I think anthony(nonamepunk) got a picture of it, I'll get it up as soon as i get one

Default Re: Dear OEC, I give you OED

That sounds so cute.
    Friend of mine actually named one of her cats Lil' Bit. I thought it was quite peculiar, but evidently it isn't, heh.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoraLie
    I was at my teachers house the other day because we had to go pick up things for yearbook.

She has a ton of dogs and she wanted to show me the puppies she had, which were precious.

Then I hear this small little bark & in runs the cutest little dog I'd ever seen.But it took me a moment to realize that
    It only had one eye.
    Which immediatly made me think of you

I am in love with this dog.
    She told me it had a . . . . Cataract in the one eye it had left.
    it also sneezed on everyone haha. it was so precious. She called it Lil' Bitten cause when they first got here she had a ton of fleas but its name is Lil' bit
    I think she called it a picapom or something. I dont know. But I want one badly

I think anthony(nonamepunk) got a picture of it, I'll get it up as soon as i get one
    hehe cute. I just had an OED add me to their list.

OEC

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

CUTENESS!! cant wait for pictures hehe
    my grade 5 teacher had this cat that at one point had some kind of cancer... and it had no ears. i dunno why, i was just reminded of that. very nice cat though

+ Reply to Thread