+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Even Project86 had a bigger fan base and a more florid fan post than this one does!!

Default Even Project86 had a bigger fan base and a more florid fan post than this one does!!

May this incite you to post more often..... and more frequently!

Default Re: Even Project86 had a bigger fan base and a more florid fan post than this one does!!

(there is a subtle difference in the request)

Default Re: Even Project86 had a bigger fan base and a more florid fan post than this one does!!

(I'm just trying to incite more postings)

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

what is Project 86?

EXACTLY!!!!

I was a mod for three yrs at their forums... but that was in the old days before they went to tooth and nail records.......

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Even Project86 had a bigger fan base and a more florid fan post than this one doe

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    EXACTLY!!!!

I was a mod for three yrs at their forums... but that was in the old days before they went to tooth and nail records.......
    haha I really don't know what it is No matter. I just post on this one and have a few sites and silly journal things.

I do too....now...

BUT where do you think I got so much postin' practice?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I don't want to be here if it gets like that around here. I was on another site that was like that. I couldn't stand it and refused to post on thier boards. I don't want to be on a site that has such midless trash all over the boards and very few real thought provoking topics. If it gets like that I'm leaving. If you want it to be like that you should join S*

I agree, I was just trying to stir up SOME... I didnt sleep last night, mostly due to pain, and I was lonely. I in NO way want there to be mindless shit

How's your back, or whatever you hurt?

+ Reply to Thread